12

Harriet's POV

When me and Quinn got the party it was already in full swing.

We walk over to the drinks table. She gets Fanta and vodka, and I just get Fanta.

"Harriet it won't kill you to drink some alcohol" Quinn laughs and I laugh awkwardly. "Let's go find the guys" I say and Quinn agrees.

After around five minutes, we finally find them sitting with a group of people I've never seen before, playing what looks to be either Spin the Bottle or seven minutes in Heaven. I'm guessing it's the second option.

"Ladies!" Elijah says once he sees us."Want to join?" He asks as he wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"Sure, we'll play" Quinn says, and a few of the guys who were already playing cheer.

We somehow managed to squeeze in on the couch which was actually fairly comfy.

A girl with short ginger hair spins an empty beer bottle and it lands on this guy with brown hair who I think is in my English class. The bottle is spun again and it lands on this girl from my maths class. A few people cheer and they both laugh before getting up a going into one of the classrooms.

This happened a few more times before it landed on me. The bottle is spun again and I watch it closely to see who it stops on. After a few seconds it stops spinning and it's pointing beside me.

You have got to be kidding me.

A few people booed and I heard one person shout 'boring'. "Of course, the couple gets picked," the ginger girl who was spinning the bottle said. I looked over beside me and saw Clayton already staring at me.

Not having much of a choice, we both get up and walk over to a classroom door and walk inside.

Only it wasn't a classroom door, it was the door to the janitor's closet. There was very little space and I got a faint smell of lemon.

I try to walk backwards to try and leave so we can go to a classroom instead, but Clayton was in the way.

"Let's go to an empty classroom instead, in here is too cramped," I say but he didn't move "Nah, I'm fine in here," Clayton says and I can faintly feel his warm breath on my neck again, meaning he's standing quite close.

Suddenly, I felt him place a soft kiss on my neck. I let out a shaky breath as my face suddenly becomes hot."..Clayton what are you doing?.." I ask in a quiet voice, trying to keep my voice steady cause man was this guy good with his mouth.

"I realised that a couple usually wouldn't be playing seven minutes in heaven. I think we need to step up our game Harriet, or else we might get found out" he whispered in my ear, as one of his hands start caressing my lower thigh, the other staying on my hip.

"And mabey, so people dont get suspicious of course, I should start acting like a real boyfriend, and leave hickeys on your neck.......for everyone to see..." Clayton whispers, his breath against my bare skin making me shiver again.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to have everyone know that you belong to me" He whispers as his hand on my thigh starts getting higher and higher.

At this point, I was panting, and felt very hot, and very turned on. What was Clayton doing?

"Clayton what..what are you...doing" I mumble as he starts sucking on my neck again. My head falls back and rests against his shoulder and I let out a quiet moan.

He swirls his tongue around the area of my skin he'd been sucking on one last time before he pulls away.

"Just having some fun" He whispers before he turns around and walks out, leaving me alone in the janitor's closet feeling hot and bothered.