50

Elijah's POV

Help me.

I'm sitting with Clayton at our table watching Quinn and Harriet dance.

And fuck, Quinn looked amazing.

"Dude make a move" Clayton chuckles and I somehow found the strength to look away from Quinn.

"Focus on your own love life" I glare and he smiles. "At least I have one," He says and I flip him off as I look back at Quinn.

She was smiling at Harriet while they danced to some song from the 2000's.

God, I love her smile.

"Did Quinn tell you what happened?" Clayton mumbles and I immediately turn to him.

"What happened?" I ask and he sighs.

"When Quinn and Harriet were going to meet Ezra and Julian, some guy slapped Quinn on the ass and called her a slut" Clayton tells me and I clench my jaw as rage fills me.

"Who?" I mutter and he shrugs.

"Don't know. Get Ezra to get the security footage tomorrow" He tells me and I nod.

"Just thought you'd want to know"  Clayton shrugs before looking back at the dance floor.

Whoever touched her is a dead fucking man.

I take a sip of my drink before looking back at the crowd of dancing people.

Only I can't find Quinn.

Harriet is dancing alone while Clayton stares at her.

I don't even want to know.

I scan the crowd, but I can't see her. I turn to the bar, and I see her pull out ten dollars from her cleavage.

I chuckle while shaking my head as I see her hand the bartender the money. The bartender gives her her shot and change before walking away.

Quinn takes the shot before grimacing. She then walks back over to Harriet and says something to her.

"I'm going to go" Clayton announces before grabbing his and Harriet's stuff and walking away.

Ew.

I look back and find Quinn dancing with some random guy. I scowl before turning to look at the now-empty table.

I should shoot him.

Sure, I'll probably get arrested because we can't cover a murder if there are multiple witnesses, but I think it'll be worth it.

I suddenly feel eyes on me, and I turn to find Quinn staring at me.

She grins once she notices me staring back. She's facing me, while the guy has his chest against her back.

And his hands on her hips.

The logical thing to do in this situation would be to chop off his hands.

She smiles at me while biting her lip as she runs her hand down her body.

Is she doing what I think she's doing?

Quinn then grabs one of the guy's hands and brings it up to her neck and winks at me.

The guy then whispers something in her ear, and she grimaces in disgust before shoving his hands off her.

I couldn't help but smirk at the look of confusion and rejection on the guy's face.

He walks away, leaving Quinn to dance on her own.

She moves her hips while running her hands through her hair and I feel myself getting hard.