62

Trigger Warning⚠️
Violence
_______________

Claytons POV

I walk out of my room and head towards Jay's office. When I get there, I don't bother to knock and I just walk in.

Inside are Leo, Sage, and the twins standing around Jay who is sitting behind his desk. I close the door behind me and lean against the wall.

"We're still waiting for Alex. He's on his way back from work" Jay tells me, and I nod.

A few minutes later, Alex walks in wearing his signature black suit. He closes the door before ruffling my hair causing me to scowl.

He grins before walking over to Jay's desk and sitting down.

"Hello, boss. I hear my services were required?" Alex smirks, and Jay rolls his eyes before sitting back in his chair.

"This morning one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars worth of drugs were stolen. The red blades are the gang that stole them" Jay mutters, and Leo snorts.

"That's the most ridiculous name I've ever heard" He chuckled. "Sounds like it was made up by some edgy middle schooler" Elijah snorts and Ezra laughs.

"Whether the name is good or not is not our concern. They stole over a hundred grands worth of drugs. We need it back" Jay mutters, and we all quiet down.

"Alaric Fox is the leader of this gang. We don't know where he has the drugs, but we know where he is. So here's the plan: Alaric house is guarded by your typical security system. Leo, I need you to get rid of it, as well as the cameras. Sage, Alex and Clayton are going to enter the house through the balcony window on the east side of the house. We have no estimated number of how many guards are in there but expect a lot" Jay tells us and we nod before he continues.

"While they're taking out guards, the twins are going to slip into the house through the front door and make their way down to the basement. There is a safe room down there, and that is most likely where Alaric will be. Ezra, we need you to get us into that room. Dont care how, just get us in. Elijah, you'll stand guard and take out any men while Ezra works" Jay tells the twins, and they grin at each other before nodding.

"Leo take over their camera and make sure he's in the safe room. Leo once you are sure he is inside the safe room, go and join the twins. Sage, Clayton and Alex, you three do the same. Once you've taken out the guards, head to the basement. When we get Alaric, bring him back here. Clayton, find out where are drugs are. By any means necessary" Jay tells me, and I nod.

"We need him back alive. So if you see him, don't kill him. The blueprint of the house and the information on the safe room have been sent to all of you. Look at it, memorize it, and get ready. You leave in an hour" Jay tells us, and we nod before leaving.

An arm is thrown over my shoulder, and I look to see it's Alex. "Looks like we're partnered up together, kid" He grins, and I roll my eyes.

"Sage and I will be there to watch your back, don't worry" He teases and I scoff before shoving his arm off me.

"First job we've had together in over a year" Leo cheers, and I roll my eyes again as we all head toward the meeting room.

"How the fuck are we supposed to get up to the second-floor balcony?" I ask as we enter the meeting room, and I hear one of them lock the door behind us.

"Throw a rope and climb up I guess" Alex mumbles as he sits down and rubs his forehead.

"Great" I mumble.

*******

"Everyone knows what to do?" Leo asks, and we nod.

"Here," Ezra says as he hands me a grappling hook connected to some rope. "Think you might need this" He chuckles, as I take it off him. "How didn't we think of that?" Alex mumbles and I shrug.