"What excuse will you make if you come?" Seonghwa asked back.

"I haven't thought about that." Hongjoong pursed his lips in thought.

"Relative? I can tell them I'm your cousin or something?"

Seonghwa chuckled, "Hongjoong, your face has appeared on the magazine that Wooyoung subscribes to, he will recognize you."

"Oh, well," Hongjoong frowned, crossing his arms on his chest, "that's an inconvenience."

"Yeah." Seonghwa sighed and looked at the dancing flame of the candle in the middle of the table.

"Baby?" Hongjoong called him until he lifted his face again.

"Just tell them you'll stay with me."

"And if Wooyoung asks about who you are?"

"Just tell him I'm your boyfriend, if you're okay with that." The lawyer smiled.

"Will you be okay with that?" Seonghwa asked.

"I mean, I know you have a reputation to uphold. Is it okay to tell them your sexual orientation?"

Hongjoong frowned, "Are they homophobic or?"

"No, oh my God!" Seonghwa laughed.

"They're the gayest gays in Korea. I mean, they are dating, Hongjoong. Haven't I told you that?"

"No, you haven't." Hongjoong's smile made a comeback, "So, I don't think we'll have any problems. I'm sure your friends won't tell every passerby about my sexual preference, will they?"

"I'm sure they won't. They can keep secret."

"Then, I don't see any harm in telling them. As long as they can keep it a secret." The lawyer took Seonghwa's short and chubby index finger between his longer and bony thumb and index finger, massaging it softly.

"I'm sure it'll go smoothly."

Getting the assurance he needed, Seonghwa maneuvered his hand and took a gentle grip around Hongjoong's finger instead.

"Okay. But, maybe I'll give them hints first. Dropping the news about me having a boyfriend all of a sudden would raise suspicion. Wooyoung's kind of observant and he knows how I've been doing fine without romantic relationships for a long time."

"Anything that makes you feel okay, baby." Hongjoong smiled.

"I'll be there if you need me."

__

Park Seonghwa: Wooyoungie, I'll be crashing at my friend's.

Park Seonghwa: I'll go home tomorrow.

Jung Wooyoung : Okay! Be careful, Hwa!

Jung Wooyoung sent a sticker.

"I got an okay." Seonghwa showed the display of his phone to Hongjoong with a grin.