Welcome back♡︎

^Xiao's POV^

N-No.. I must be imagining things again. I rubbed my eyes twice and blinked again. "A-Are you real..?"

The Blondie laughed. "It's me, Aether." I shook my head. "No no no.. your just an imagination." "Okay Iao now that was rude.." the Blondie crossed his arms offended.

"Of course I'm real." "I-Impossible.. Y-Your dead!?" I lowered my head and looked at my wounded hand. I saw another hand reaching for me.

I looked up and saw the blonde braided male teaching for my hand. I slowly touched his hand and tears started filling in my eyes.

"Y-Your'e r-real..?" I looked into his eyes desperate.
Aether laughed joyfully. "Of course I am! Missed me Iao..?" Without any answer I hugged him as tight as possible.

"H-How..? You're dead.." Tears fell onto his jacket while I cried a little. He hugged me and sighed. "I miss you too Iao. Venti can explain this all to you. Besides I can't explain the situation since I was 'dead'."

Oh yes, he told me that he should tell me.
"That bastard could've told me it earlier." I groaned and turned my head around to look for the bard.

"Awh! Don't say that, it wasn't his plan anyways, it was Albedo's"

I widened my eyes in surprise. "A-Albedo's..?" Aether nodded. "Iao, I know you all confused and all but ask either Venti or Albedo. I will follow you like the other old days." He smiled

Ah.. I missed his lovely smile. There was something else I also missed from him.

His di-

(No jkjk obvs I was joking where he missed his 🍆)

There was something I also missed from him.

His sweet lips. I neared him and held his torso. "Oh.. haha! You do miss my kiss?" Aether smiled and reached for a kiss.

"I do." I smiled and continued kissing him.
I looked around. I guess I lost my group. But it doesn't matter. What's the point?

I have Aether back. "Oh wait were not supposed to make out it's called cheating." I was shocked.

"W-What..?" Aether his rolled eyes and giggled. "You know? You were dating Ganyu just to get over my death, hmm?" He tilted his head.

That was adorable. I kissed him again and touched his tongue softly. "Of course I did. Obviously did not help at all. I can't keep thinking of you my sunshine~." We both laughed with grace.

"Let's look for Albedo. He is in my group and I think they are where the monkey's are." Aether nodded and followed me to the monkeys.

As expected i saw my group members.

Albedo, Hu Tao and Venti.

"You both Sketching freak and bard have explaining to do." I walked towards them with an angry face.

They were confused. Just as they saw Aether they were shocked. "Oops.. shouldn't have read the future. This wouldn't be happening." Venti was sweating.

"O-Oh! A-Aether..?! I-I thought you were d-dead..?" Venti pretended to not know the truth. I grumbled.

"Cut the act fucking bard. Aether told me you were planning this all along?!" I wanted to burst and hit him but Aether held me back. "Iao, stay calm."

I didn't know what to say but I stayed calm as he said.

Hu Tao wasn't expecting any of this and was speechless seeing someone she hasn't sawn in months. "N-No wonder why I c-can't see you as a ghost at the funeral.