♥︎The basketball play☼.

Chapter5

^Aether POV^

Wow I actually can't believe he left me like this. I took the hydro bomb out of his hand and put it in the box, where the other bombs were. "I'm taking this with me. Since it's my idea anyways. Mrs. Beidou! Im now working with Venti, is that okay?" Mrs. Beidou unsurely nodded. What a relief. I walked to Venti with the box full of Hydro bombs and dropped it on the floor. "Oh wow! That's a lot of bombs! Okay so what do I have to do?" Venti slowly took a bomb out and looked around it. "Oh easy! Just look if there is anything red. It's the........"

After class there was a quick break. During the small break, I called Lumine, if she was all okay

A: how are you? Are you doing fine with Paimon? I left some soup for you 2!

L: *laughs* don't worry brother! We're all doing fine here, besides Paimon was really craving for pumpkin soup.

A:oh well *laughs* I guess-

V: HELLO Lumine this is Venti!!! Are you and Paimon all fine?!?!"

L: oh V-Venti! Im All okay! Could you tell Ayaka, I will be back all healthy next week? I'll appreciate it!

V: Yea of course. We live near each other anyways.

A: Venti! Don't scream, everyone is now looking at us!

V: hehe~ sorry!

L: what's your next class?

A: let me check.. oh! PE Ugh...

V: YESHHH!

A: Psst! Venti shut up!!

L: *giggles* awe man. PE my favorite lesson

A: well okay great job Lumine for missing out PE..

L: D:

*bell rings*

L: that was the bell right?

V: Yep! Guess we're going to head over PE now!

L: Alright byee! See you Aether and Ven!
P: sisi! Is that brother Aether?

L: woah! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry!

A: Hi Paimon! I'm heading to PE with Venti now! See you afternoon.

P: Woah! See you brother Aether!
L: see you!

A: bye!

V: bye!

When I hung out, of course i was rushing to PE with Venti. Luckily, we made it in time, we're Mr. Childe was waiting for us. "Good day class! Oh hello Xiao! Did you get yourself a girlfriend?" Mr. Childe pointed at Fumire, trying to come close to Xiao. "No fuck off." The class we're shocked of Xiao's behavior towards Mr. Childe. "Guys! Don't forget! Mr. Childe is Xiao's uncle!" Xinqiu screamed out of nowhere. Mr. Childe laughed. "Oh? So you remembered? Great job Xinqiu! You get to skip PE!"   Xingqiu raised his eyebrows full of joy and smirked at Chongyun. Mr. Childe surely was a cool teacher. "

today we're doing is basketball! C'mon girls! Time to cheerlead hehe~ go and cheerlead your crush~" Mr. Childe joked and laughed. The girls blushed and rushed directly to the changing room, to cheer out mostly Xiao. I went in the boys changing room with Venti. When I finished I came outside and already saw a bunch of girls asking Xiao, to be their lovely cheerleader. Of course I would defend him cause he is my friend. But not today. He lied. And it was really hurtful. I just wanted to make friends but It's probably because the way I act. But my act will disappear in at least a month, because I'm excited about this school. That is why I act like this. I sighed and wiped my thoughts away and ignored Xiao's issues. I saw him looking at me, when I passed him by.