The Hangout

Chapter 7

^Xiao's POV^

Before I was about to leave my house, I took a few mora in case we need it. Like food or something. I snatched my keys and went downstairs to leave. "Bye dad I'm going to hangout with my friends.." I closed the door and looked at the sky. It was a really flair color. I took out my phone and plugged my earphones in, and turned on music, while enjoying the flair fire sky. I saw out of distance My 4 other annoying friends. I rolled my eyes and walked slowly to them. "Oh hey Xiao! You came!" Albedo waved at me. I only raised a hand and continued walking. Aether giggled "the emo!" That made my anger level increase when I heard that. "Shut up." I pushed Aether. "O-Ow!" He still smiled.

"Enough chit-Chat! Lets go to..." Hu Tao started. She was thinking. Then said "let's go to a amusement park together!" They all agreed and took a bus near by. While we were sitting, Hu Tao took out her phone and searched for the amusement park she is looking for. "Look! This is the amusement park! It's in Mt Tianheng street!" Hu Tao confirmed.

After getting off I already saw the big wheel and the giant rides. Ganyu was excited and lead to us inside. Our first ride was the boring bumping cars. "Out of all of it, you chose the bumping cars?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes! Of course, we can't miss this or after all!" Ganyu clapped her hands excitingly and lead us to the cashier to start the game. Of course I didn't want to play because it's boring. My friends bumped literally every 3sec. back and forth..

As I watched Aether bumping into Ganyu's car, my eyes immediately laid on him. I saw his soft hair swinging back and forth while he is trying to dodge the cars coming in his way.

After the ride, we preferred some cotton candy and other snacks. I barely enjoyed them as i saw Albedo and Aether sharing their food. "Can we go take a spooky ride?" Aether suggested. "Yea sure! I wanted to go take a scary ride anyways.. heh." Hu Tao lead them to a ride called 'horroriffic' Albedo didn't ride with us cause he will get sick and doesn't like scary rides. So I had to ride with Aether. We got the tickets and the ride goes. I looked at Aether seeing his somehow scared but excited face. I smiled inside. Cute.

"Xiao?" Aether put his hand infront of my face. "What? Yea whatever." I put on my seat belt and was ready for the ride. The ride started and there was immediately a giant zombie popping and jumped infront of us. Aether screamed like a maniac and covered his eyes. I chuckled. Luckily it was just an illusion screen. Then the ride fell immediately down as we see the room gets darkened and eyeballs slowly we're seen and looked at us. Aether was terrified. How can he be that scared easily? We came trough half of the ride and saw a person with a blooded saw looking at us and charging the saw. Aether couldn't take it anymore. He closed his eyes, lean his head on my shoulder and hugged my arm scared. I was speechless on how cute that reaction was. I let him hug me quietly and continued the ride. When the ride finished, light was seen from afar.

Aether immediately let go of my arm and was happy to see the light again. He sighed in relief. Then we decided to go to a Ferris wheel and talk about.. idk life? Aether bought the tickets and the sloooww ride began. It was quite awkward at first but then Albedo started asking Aether questions, since he is new in this friendhip group. "How old are you and what do you like?" Aether answered them truthfully "I am 16 and Hmm.. I like traveling and doing things with my siblings." Before the ride ended, Albedo took Aether's hand and asked "Are you single?" That made Aether flustered. Jealousy slowly grew on me as I watched Albedo whispering something in his ear and smiled.

Early 8PM we decided to rest and stay in Aether's house. "Wait. If you don't have parents, who is going to pay your house bills?" Hu Tao asked. Aether grinned. "Well luckily there was someone, who is really kind and payed for our house bills." Hu Tao was about to ask who but Aether already took out his keys and opened the lock. They see 2 females sitting and playing with cubes that glow. The little one immediately hid behind.. lunime? Lumine? Idk.

"Don't worry Paimon, these are my new friends! You're welcome to play with them." Aether kissed the mascot and His twin sister on the forehead. They both smiled and waved at us shy. The others waved happily back. Then we rushed into Aether's room and started changing our clothes into comfy one's. Later Aether has bought us some snacks like cookies and mini bags of chips and started munching some himself. "Aether, your room is pretty big!" Ganyu was surprised by his room. "Well.. Yea.. I usually do sports or something. That's why I need a little space to workout." He nervously ate his cookies.

Then we were on our phones for about 1h and laughed about some video but it was so unfunny. But as soon as Aether smiled, it light up my soul and I smiled secretly happy. Ganyu and Albedo bought sleeping bags and started preparing for the night up. I awkwardly just stood there and watched them get ready, cause I didn't brought my sleeping bag. "What is wrong Iao?" Aether asked. "What? No! It's nothing." I answered cold. Aether giggled. "Did someone forgot their sleeping bag?" He laughed. "WHAT!? N-No..!" I crossed my arms. "Hehe~ is that all you can say? 'What?! No!'?" I rolled my eyes. "Yea I forgot my sleeping bag. What?" I asked. Aether rubbed his chin. "You want to sleep with me?" My thoughts were swirling around my mind. Sleep with him?! "Hell no! Think about it twice!" I shouted. "Alright. Fine, or do you want to sleep with Albedo?" He smiled. "Even worst!" I covered my mouth.

"Fine your sleeping with me then." He grabbed my hand and lead me to his cozy bed. "My bed is really comfy! Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me?" He offered.

"No, now let go of my hand." I groaned. Before I could let go, Aether placed my hand on his blanket, to feel how cozy it is. It was really soft and woolly. I smirked inside satisfied and eventually said "your sleeping on the floor tonight." "What?! Why???" Aether made a sad pouty face. "Because I'm sleeping on your bed." I claimed. "Wah! Your so mean!" He turned around sad, and released his braids.

I saw his blonde beautiful hair letting down. I shook my head to snap out of it! I was quite tired so I sat in Aether's bed and started laying down comfy. I took out his blanket and sniffed it. Smells just like Aether. I slowly fell asleep, seeing Ganyu and Hu Tao sharing a big sleeping bag. Then I closed my eyes and slept peacefully.

^Aether's POV^

I watched Xiao slowly close his eyes and smiled. He is just so cute to watch falling asleep. Well now I think I will sleep on the couch? But i want to stay with my friends. "You can sleep with Albedo?" Hu Tao asked. "Oop. I think my sleeping bag is too small sorry Aether." Albedo apologized guilty. I nodded and yawned.

"Sorry about Xiao. He can sometimes be a bitch." Ganyu looked at the sleeping Xiao angrily. "Oh it's all fine! I guess I will sleep on the floor (😭)?" I kneeled down to the floor and layed down. "Nevermind i will be on my phone for a little and guess I will find a place soon to sleep." I was actually pretty tired but didn't want to sleep on the floor. I took out my phone and pretended I had something to do with it. In actual, I watched my friends sleeping and snoring. I couldn't stand it anymore and slowly stepped infront of my bed. I took my blanket and slowly layed on my warm bed and tried to distance Xiao from me as far as I could. That should be enough.

When i was about to close my eyes, I felt 2 hands around my waist and turned around shocked.
Xiao was hugging me! I felt flustered and covered my heated head while Xiao pushing me closer to him. I couldn't even move. If I moved, I would probably wake him up and he'll send me back sleeping on the floor. So I closed my eyes and quietly Listened to Xiao's breathing while sleeping. I smiled inside and enjoyed the sleep with Xiao cuddling with me.

(Sorry this is short 😭😭 but I think the next episode will have some time skipping and might be boring. And sorry again if I write bad stories I'm only 13 :D
Words: 1553
Good day fella!❤️
-Keith