𖦹Friends?⌫

Chapter2
^Xiao POV*

I ran up to the rooftop were Hu Tao, Ganyu and Albedo were waiting, sitting on a big bench already taking their lunch out. „Oh Xiao you're here! Come take a seat." my friends offered but I'd rather sit on the cold rock floor. „So? What did you want to tell me TaoTao!" albedo asked while sketching on his notebook. „Ok yeah! There was a really cute boy, that was new in our class. Oml he stuttered so much!" Hu Tao giggled as she's stuffed an apple slice in her mouth. I rolled my eyes. So annoying. „Oh i See. Has he collected friends or anything else?" albedo closed his notebook and asking questions out of curiosity. „Well I think Venti? They actually got along pretty well. Oh there he is! " the 4 of us watched him walk towards Venti with his sister lumine. I think? Wow they actually got along pretty well. They laughed as Venti did something but I couldn't see.

"Lets be friends with this Aether guy! He looks pretty much of a bright sunshine isn't he Xiao..?" Ganyu looked at me. I didn't answer. I was staring at him laughing. His smile was so passionate and adorable. Ganyu noticed it and started teasing me„Aww. Xiao has a new crushing wushie!" Ganyu laughed, „Shut the hell up Ganyu." I answered cold. Shit come on. "Ok rude. But anyways I'm coming towards him first!" Ganyu then quickly stand up and rushed to Aether, followed by Hu Tao and albedo. And now I was sitting on the floor alone. I watched them talk as Aether rubbed his head.

^3rd Person POV^

Ganyu introduced herself, since it was her idea to rush to Aether. „Hello Aether! We are from the same class! My name is Ganyu. This is Albedo and Hu Tao! And well... also him right there so you see him? Hu Tao pointed at the dark blue-green haired guy "oh him. That emo?" Aether asked tilting his head on the sides. „Yes! That one. Don't mind that emo" Hu Tao said. „It's ok. I don't mind him at all." Oh! And this is my twin sister! Lumine. LUMINE STAND UP!" Aether tired picking up his shy sister but she refuses. He then eventually sighed. „Heh.. sorry about her she's just a little shy when she moves in new schools.." Aether patted Lumine's head gently. „Hm.. Is that guy your friend Uh.. Hu Tao?" Aether looked at Xiao's direction curiously. „Yes he is! He's admired a lot by a bunch of girls." Ganyu rolled her eyes.

„I wonder what's so special about him?" Albedo asked. „Hu Tao! Remember that you owe me apple juice for almost wanting to prank me, by burying me alive!" Venti then suddenly shouted. „VENTI! THAT WAS 1WERK AGO AND NOW YOU SAY THIS?!" Hu Tao shouted back. While Venti and Hu Tao were arguing, and the others watched them argue, Aether walked towards Xiao slowly, without anyone noticing.

^Xiao POV^

"Hey! I heard you're friends with Hu Tao, Ganyu and Albedo? Nice to meet you! I'm Aether" He took his hand out, waiting for me to shake it. But I refused. "Uhm cool?" I awkwardly answered. "What r you doing here all alone?" He then asked. Gosh he's a little annoying. "It's none of your concern" I said cold. "Geez, No wonder why you're friends call you an emo." Aether crossed his arms. That made me mad. "The fvck did you just say to me?" I stood up grabbing his shirt aggressively. "I said: EMO" He teased me. I don't like that feeling but there's something tickling inside my head. I eventually then let go of his shirt. "Just leave alright? I don't want to do anything with you.." I sat back down but he didn't finish his conversation with me.

"Wow. How do you have so many girls admire you? What's even so special about you?" He asked without any hesitation. That's it. This guy is so annoying. "Just leave" I shouted. "Aww why? I enjoy talkin' with you" my heart pumped, when I heard those words. "Hey you know what? Lets be friends. I thought you were some kind of chill guy but youre pretty aggressive! Do you act like this?" He smiled at me softly, as if it was normal for every person. I was about to say 'no' but he stopped me and claimed, that I accepted him as a friend. "Whatever." I continued looking helpless on my book for next class hey! I heard we're in the same class right? Want to go to class together?" Aether sat down beside me. I swear to Rex Lapis I thought he was a shy guy. "Want to go to class together?" He asked me again.

"Whatever.." I replied not trying to act obvious. "Sweet! Wanna listen to music?" This guy really doesn't know when to stop talking. "Why do you talk so much?" I asked. He tilted his head questioned. "Huh? What do you mean? Ohh! I totally forgot you're one of the quiet guys." "Xiao right?" Aether leaned towards me. My face somehow got a little heated without even noticing it. "Can you stay quiet for a little? I'm trying to finish reading my book" I then said. "Fine.. i usually don't talk this much.. only when I move to new schools you know? Cause I want to know everything about my friends and this nice school!" He smiled looking at the blue clouded sky.

"Hmph alright then?" I continued reading my book, finally getting peace. When I was about to stop, I caught him looking at me.
"What are you looking at?" I asked cold. "Hm? Oh just looking at you're face still wondering why girls find you so attraktive" He smiled at me. Again... I find his smile as bright as a sunshine. I love his smile.. Wait No! That's not what I meant!

*bell rings*

„Oh, come one on! Let's head to class together." We both stand up. He said goodbye to Lumine while she's following one of her new friends, Ayaka back to her class. Hu Tao, Ganyu and Albedo were right behind us. „Xiao you're pretty slow. How do get away with those girls?" Aether raised and eyebrow. „Pfft! I'm not slow." I Looked at him mad. „You're Slow just admitting. Cmon!"

He took my hand without asking and walked with me faster. „H-Hey! Let go of my hand!" I stuttered. Actually I did t want to let him go. His hands were soft. What am I thinking?!
"Nope! Hehe. You're hands feel soft! Take that as a compliment!" Aether rubbed my hands while I was starting to get a little nervous.

My friend has caught that and quickly said "ooh! Does Someone have a Crushie Wushie on the new guy?" Hu Tao wiggled her eyebrows, as if they were waves. I turned around to them embarrassed, telling them to shut their dumb mouths.
When I wanted to turn back I saw Aether's Personality completely changed.

From an annoying guy to a flustered guy.

'Cute' it thought to myself.
When we have reached Science, Mrs. Beidou came in with loads of bag of supplies. "Good morning class! As promised, I have bought things to experiment on Hydro things. Everyone come and get your partners." I closed my eyes as I knew what will come. Almost the whole girls in my class, rushed towards me asking me, if they want to be my partner. "Xiao! Want o be my partner?" "Xiaoxiao!! We can do this together!" "Xiao..! We will be a great partner!"
I ignored all of their requests until someone took my hand.

"Sorry ladies. He's currently partnering up with me!" Aether gave the ladies a wink and took me into a experimental table. "Let's work together. It's for the best for you." Aether took out the science glasses and prepared for the experiment. "Why do you care so much? We just met" I stumbled. "Huh? Of course I care. You're my friend. Aren't you? Or are you gonna work with those girls?" Aether pointed at the disappointed girls looking lost for a partner. "Hmm.. no I usually work with none.." I answered. "Well.. it's now time for the opportunity to work with someone!" Aether moved my head and made me wear the science glasses. Lets make a hydro bomb!"

Alright! Finished with chapter2! Wow! 1439 words. I will continue this on my way home or after school!
Have a good day!
Oh and also please vote it really motivates me to continue the stories😩❤️
See you.
-Keith