Boring day.

^3rd Person POV^
CHAPTER 8

At 8AM, Ganyu first woke up and stretched herself as wide as she could. She yawned and looked at her sleeping friends. She first laid her eyes on Hu Tao then Albedo. Then eventually on Xiao. But there was a blonde strain on Xiao's face. Ganyu stood up to check, when she realized...

Xiao was sleeping with Aether! She made a cute pouty face. She cannot handle their wholesome sleeping faces. Especially Xiao hugging Aether from behind.. without any hesitation, she pulled out her phone and took multiple screenshots. She couldn't bare to let go of the screenshot button when Hu Tao woke up. "Good morning Gan-!" Ganyu covered Hu Tao's mouth quickly and pointed at the 2 sleeping boys. The 2 girls watched them sleep when Xiao moved a little closer to Aether. Hu Tao screamed inside and cried. Ganyu did the same and kneeled down her knees and covered her face. All what was heard were quiet mumbling and crying. But it still affected Albedo and woke up.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at the 2 crying girls. "What's wrong?" He asked his 2 friends worried. Hu Tao slowly shivered and pointed at the 2 sleepy heads. Albedo made a unamused face. "2 gays sleeping in one bed." Albedo rolled his eyes and laughed quietly. "How long have you been watching these two sleep?" Albedo asked. "A-About 10mins." Ganyu bit her lips. Albedo face palmed and looked trough his phone. "This is so cute! I can't take my eyes off of them." Hu Tao squeezed Ganyu's arm of excitement. That is when Ganyu said "ouch!"

Ganyu's loud words caused Aether and Xiao to wake up. Aether turned around to Xiao tired and smiled. Xiao smiled back. That is when they both realized what they did and immediately pushed each other off flustered. "W-WH- I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH!" Xiao's face was all red. Couldn't tell if it was madness or blush. "I WAS ABOUT T-TO GET OFF BUT YOU HELD ME BACK!" Aether tried to recover his red face. "You fucking hugged me!" A small smile was seen in his face but could barely see it. Xiao was speechless, Aether stood up and ran to the bathroom. Xiao sat down the bed flustered and sweating. Hu Tao sat next to Xiao. "How was your sleep?" Hu Tao smirked. Xiao pushed her back off. "Shut up." He crossed his arms. "Was it fun sleeping with your crush~?" Ganyu laughed. Xiao didn't answer. His mind was all dizzy.

Meanwhile with Aether, he just sat on the toilet lid and shaked. "Isleptwithxiaoisleptwithxiao.." his mouth were closed. He stand up to start brushing his teeth to recover his mind about sleeping with Xiao. He looks at a mirror and sees himself with a red face. "Awh! No, I can't go out like this.. but it will soon return normal right?" He brushed his hair and braided his long blonde hair. He suddenly heard knocking from the door. "Hello! Aether, it's me Hu Tao. Can I come in?" Hu Tao knocked once again. Aether laughed. "Sure." He unlocked the doors and let Hu Tao in. Hu Tao smiled as a thanks and washed her tired face. When Aether finished, he wanted to leave the washroom but Hu Tao held his hand to hold him back. "Can you stay here for a little? I want to talk about something." He nodded and just stood there waiting.

When Hu Tao finished preparing up and stuff, she came closer to the blonde and whispered "do you like anyone?" That made Aether's face all red again. "Heh as expected." Hu Tao proudly smiled. "Who?"
Aether's face has no expression. He was just standing there blinking with a red face. "Tell me?" Hu Tao was really curious but also knew who it is. Aether turned around. "I-I do not know what you're talking about." He heard his phone ringing out of his room and wanted to leave and pick it up but someone picked it. "Hmm.. Ven💚 must be Venti." Aether heard Albedo's voice. Did he pick it up?

"Yahoo, Aether! Want to hang out tod-."

"Fuck off."

Aether heard Xiao's voice.

"WHA- where is Aether?"

"I said fuck off."

Aether giggled. What an aggressive person. Hu Tao and him quietly listened.

"Why do you have Aether's Phone? Did you 2 hang out or something? Or are you snuggling trough his phone?"

Then it suddenly went silent. Aether was shocked. Did Xiao really look trough his phone?

"Huh. Why are you quiet? We're u?"

"..."

"Are trying to figure out Aether's secr-."

Xiao quickly canceled the call and turned silent. Aether slowly came out of the washroom and looked at the 2 boys with his phone and A girl just sitting there innocent. "Uhm.." Aether waited for an answer along with Hu Tao. "What we're you doing with my phone?" "Nothing? Venti was just calling you." Xiao excused himself. "Uh alright.." Aether snatched his phone out of Xiao's hand and called Venti.

"Hello? venti? Oh, sorry about that earlier I was in the washroom."

"It's alright. I think Xiao went trough your phone."

"Really? He wouldnt do that right??"

"He would. He went silent when I asked if he went trough your phone. I suppose it was a yes."

"Oh."

"Oh alright Talk to you later."

Aether hung up and said "let's go to a park and just chill." His friends nodded "can your cute ciblings come too?" Ganyu asked. "Of course! Only if they want to." Aether left his room to ask his sisters.

Eventually Aether returned and told them that they said yes. They get ready to go to a park. Paimon was on Lumine's back shy and excited to go to a park with new people. The 7 friends left Aether's house and walked to the nearest park.

(They just did some boring stuff like a) normal person does so let's just skip this)
boring part)

Aether's friends decided to go home. They said good bye and split their ways. Except for Xiao. Xiao and Aether almost live near each other but Xiao just lives a little further. While Xiao and Aether (and Paimon, Lumine) walk out of the park together, Lumine decided to go buy ice cream for hungry Paimon. So it was just Aether and Xiao. "Iao. Why were you snuggling trough my phone?" Aether asked. Xiao was quiet for a while to think of what he should say. "Oh uh I wasn't doing anything. I was just picking up.." Xiao rolled his eyes and said "..Venti's call" Aether giggled. "Oh really? Why would you pick it up tho?" "Stop asking question! Are you a journalist or something?!" Xiao pushed off Aether angry. "Alright alright!" They walked trough the streets and saw 2 birds cuddling with each other. Aether and Xiao immediately thought of that moment when they slept together. Both of their faces turned red and turned to each other's opposite directions.

"Alright we are going to split our ways here. See you Iao!" Aether waved at him. "See you..." Xiao walked away and disappeared in Aether's sight. When Aether arrived at home safely, he later down on his bed and closed his eyes. "Man, today was so boring! I wish something would happen exciting! Like a fight or something with love! That would be spicy! I can see the 2 couples kiss and.." Aether stopped for a moment. He sighed. "See how much they love each other." He fell asleep and had a good night.

SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT😭
But thank you for 100 reads I really appreciate your support!❤️
I wish you a good day and good luck on pulling for Ayato and Venti 🍀🎐
Words: 1300
-Keith