Moon and Sun

^3rd Person's POV^

Xiao smiled dark. "Glad you liked it. Want to do it again soon?" Aether blinked. "Only when I'm drunk! I thought you were going easy!"

Aether crossed his arms and pulled out his pants back. "And anyways, i can't feel nor move my legs!" Xiao chuckled slightly. "Sorry..!"

When Aether wanted to stand up and take his 7th Jade parcel, he immediately tripped. Xiao watched the situation and laughed.

"Now I can't walk because of your big dick you ass hole!" Aether crawled instead and took the jade parcel and ate it. "What r you gonna tell to my sister and our friends?"

Aether smugged while chewing on the Jade parcels. Xiao rubbed his chin. "Hmm idk.. "

"I'll just say I twisted your leg." Aether laughed tired. "You made me so sleepy." He crawled back into his bed and cuddled with Xiao to sleep.

"Does your father find it okay to sleep here tonight?" He asked. Xiao nodded. "He almost lets me do anything. Lets say we're having a mini sleepover."

Aether nodded and stuck his face onto Xiao's black fresh cold shirt. He yawned sleepy. "Good night Iao.."

Xiao smiled and rubbed the blond's head. "Sweet dreams my sunshine." The 2 fell asleep happy and had a good night.

In the next morning Aether woke up first and looked at the clock. 9AM.

He decided to wake up early and take a fresh walk out in the morning. He untied himself from Xiao's arms and stand up.

He still had problems standing up. "Such a big dick." He sniffed. Now he felt like a baby trying to walk.

His legs hurt and his whole body felt tired and weak. He decided to use objects near him to guide him to the living room.

When he gets to sit on the sofa, Lumine entered the room tired. She had a bandage on her nose.

"Oh shoot, Lumine! What happened?!" Aether carefully walks weak towards his twin and stare at her nose.

She crossed her arms angry.

"Last night, I while you guys were playing video games, I was baking with Paimon some crab ham veggie bake then when we were mixing, something exploded Paimon hit my nose and yea."

Aether laughed and pat his sister's head. "How did the meal go?" "It was good but I couldn't smell it!" Lumine sniffed sad and angry.

"Anyways, your legs are shivering. Are you cold?" Drops slowly flow trough his forehead.

"And also, can you guys stop moaning? I get that you lost a battle or whatsoever but Paimon was about to burn the whole kitchen because of you."

Aether giggled nervously. Without any answer, he crawled to the door and took out his sneakers to take a stroll outside.

Lumine was standing and watched him leave. She had so many questions to ask his brother.

She sighed and decided to check on Xiao. She slowly creak the door open and looked at Xiao.

He was gaze unamused at Lumine. "What brings you here?" Lumine looked at his brothers room confused.

"When will you leave?" Xiao shrugged. "Till Aether's back." She nodded and slowly closed the door.

While Xiao was playing 7 gods alone and continued challenging the Geo god, he waited impatiently for Aether.

"Where could he be?"  He opens the door with his fresh clothes again and left the house. He took a mini stroll near a park and heard the birds chirping.

Then he spotted Aether on a bank sitting and closing his eyes, he immediately ran towards him and sat beside him before anyone could.

He watched as he slowly opens his eyes and jumped surprised. "H-Huh, Xiao?!" The green blue haired guy chuckled. "What are you doing this early? Isn't it a little dark outside?"

He shake his head. "Im waiting for the eclipse to show up again." Xiao raised an eyebrow confused.

"Why's that?" Aether laughed slightly. "Do you still not get it?" Xiao blinked and showed a lost impression on his face.

He looked at the sky to also wait for the eclipse. It wasn't a while till the sun raised upon the moon.

"So strange that the eclipse shows up so often..."

"Your right, and I know why too."

Xiao closed his eyes. His mind were now all filled with curiosity.

Why would the eclipse show up this often?

Why didn't it show up earlier?

It took him a while till he had a click in his cells.
"I finally get it." He giggled and kissed Aether on the cheek.

He sighed and wrap his arms around Aether. "You do?" Xiao nodded.

"When I first met you, I immediately loved you. And since we started becoming close to eachother, the eclipse shows up."

He finally gets it.

The Eclipse is a sign for their love

T H E   E N D

Hello! Yes, this is the end of this story, I will continue and write another story of them.

So basically they just found each other and fell inlove blah blah blah the eclipse showed up.

And idk if I should make a season 2 for this but probs won't. (Only if I have motivation)

Anyways thank you all for the support and reads <3

Appreciate your health! ❤️

-Paimon/ Keith