Idk

Chapter 11

^3rd Person POV^

"R-red Xiao.?" Aether had so many question but knew, it wasn't the right time to ask them.
"Heh.. I guess I have been caught.." red Xiao smiled dark. He touched his bleeding nose covered with blood. "What are you doing here?" Xiao walked infront of Aether and covered him. "Nothing." Red Xiao smirked again but as always, it wasn't a nasty one nor a happy one. "He's new here." Xiao shouted. "Eh? New? He has been here for a month and 2 weeks, how could he be new in this school?" Red Xiao complained back. Xiao clenched his teeth and was about to attack red Xiao. "Idiot you wanna fight?"

"Hah! Come at me bastard!" Red Xiao and Xiao were above each other. They both looked like crazy psychopath twins. Red Xiao cracked his neck, Xiao cracked his fingers and was about to burst at red Xiao. Aether immediately jumped between them and shouted. "Don't fight!" "Oh? Princess, you're too kind." Red Xiao walked to Aether and touched his lips. That made Xiao aggressive and pushed Aether off of Red Xiao. Then Xiao jumped at Red Xiao on the floor and started beating him up. Red Xiao bit his hand which caused Xiao to stop. It took red Xiao a moment to push him off and grab his neck. They were both beating eachother up and Aether ran away to call a nearby teacher.

"Mr. Zhongli! 2 Xiao's are beating eachother up!"
Aether shouted in the middle of a class. "W-What..? He's back..?" Zhongli lead his class to the hallway where the two boys beating each other up. Mr. Zhongli sprinted to them and tried to rip them apart. "You Bastard! I'm not done with you yet!!" Xiao screamed with wounds on his face. "HAH! You heartless fool! I'm not finished with you either! DO YOU THINK AETHER WILL LOVE SUCH A HEARTLESS BITCH?!" Red Xiao screamed back with bloody hands, stopped by Mr. Zhongli. Xiao gasped. Luckily Aether was with Ganyu and Hu Tao worried.

After they calmed down, they were both send to detention. "After detention, you will both be at the nurse! Got it?! You will face the consequences tomorrow! Violence is not allowed in this school! There are minors and people that have fears!" The secretary shouted at them angry. Both Xiao's are silent. They were both stuck in detention for 1 hour until there was someone to lead them to the nurse in case they don't cause more violence.

Aether walked scared inside and stared at the 2 Xiao's feared. Xiao felt the emotions that Aether was having. Fear and panic. "Sorry Princess! I was just trying to protect you from this demon!" Red Xiao pointed at the desperate Xiao. "Y-You! Just wait till I get the opportunity to beat you to death little bastard!" Red Xiao smiled dark. "Guys stop fighting! I just wanted to lead you to the nurse! Alright?" The 2 Xiao's nodded. Aether was between the 2 Xiao's and walked with them to the nurse. "Thank you Princess~!" Red Xiao chuckled. Xiao had enough. He had to do his move!

Xiao ran to Aether and hugged him right and kissed him on the cheek. Aether was speechless. Xiao kissed him on the cheek! The r-real one.. Red Xiao was just standing there, watching the situation. "Hah.. You think the kiss will make him fall inlove with you??" Red Xiao took Aether's hand and touched his lips again. "E-eh..?!" Aether couldn't move. He was too traumatized to move. Red Xiao was about to kiss him but the nurse arrived. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting! Follow me!"

Aether almost lost his first kiss! He was sweating all over his body and face. All of that was too much for him. While he walked with the 2 Xiao's he was behind them. His mind started getting all dizzy. While Red Xiao was laying on a bed and napping I guess Xiao was sitting to wait for his bandages. Aether's sight started to swirl and was about to fall off. He touched Xiao's arm. "I-Iao.." Aether closed his eyes and faint onto Xiao's lap.

Xiao didn't know what to do. Tell the nurse? She is distracted with his twin anyway. Xiao looked down at the sleeping Blondie. He felt his light breathing luckily and smiled. "Adorable."

Xiao kissed Aether on the forehead and smiled. He placed Aether on the nurse's bed and covered him with a blanket. "Rest a bit. i will watch you." And so did Xiao. He guarded Aether like a bodyguard and never laid his eyes off of him. He fixes his hair all normal again just like Aether requested and thought about his words.

"...You don't have to change for me." Xiao slowly grabbed Aether's hand and kissed it. Ah, it is way easier to kiss someone whenever there asleep.. Xiao chuckled.

After a few minutes the nurse gave Xiao a medicine and told Aether to eat it. "He needs to digest the pill. Don't worry, he will use it daily for only a week. It should get better after." Xiao nodded and heard small yawning. It was Aether who woke up. "Iao..?" Aether tried to widen his eyes to see better. But Xiao just nodded and looked at him. "Eat this." Xiao handed him the medicine.
"What's this?" Aether took it and was about to stove it in his mouth. "It's medicine." Xiao answered. Aether put the medicine in his mouth and chewed on it. Xiao could feel the sun tickling on his face and how the dust were flowing like birds. He looked at Aether's golden eyes glowing trough the sunlight. Xiao sighed. "Cute.." "Hm? What was that?" Aether blinked. "W-What? Nothing?!"

When the nurse told us they could leave, so did they. Including Red Xiao. "How was it my little princess?" Red Xiao grabbed Aether's hand and massaged it.
"Well umm.. feels great!" Aether smiled. Red Xiao grinned. Xiao didn't look at their way. He couldn't look with a straight face to them. Especially when they are together. Fumire ran towards them. "Hey Xiao- woah.. who are you?" Fumire took a look at the tall boy. "Red Xiao. You?" Red Xiao rolled his eyes annoyed. "Im Fumire! You look just like my senpai: Xiao." Fumire blushed at Xiao and did the thing. (👉👈) Xiao cringed. Sure he is 1 year younger than him but. Does she really need to call him Senpai? "Senpai, is this your twin?" Fumire went to grab Xiao's arm but he refused. "I guess you could say that.." Xiao looked at his twin with a cold gaze.

Red Xiao was just looking, crossing his arms and smiled. "Awh! Don't worry Senpai! I know your jealous and trying to protect me from him but: I will always love you." Fumire excitingly cuddled on Xiao's arm. Xiao looked disgusted and zapped his arms away from Fumire. "Can we get to class Iao?" Without any answer, Aether already took out Xiao's hand and lead him to Chinese class.

The both, Red Xiao and Fumire looked at both of them angry walking away.

After school, Xiao told Aether to take his daily medicines. "What? I just fainted, that's all! What is so urgent about it?" Aether was confused but took the medicine out of Xiao's hand anyways. They admired the Sakura tree leaves, falling off elegant down to the stone floor. They looked up at the sky fading from blue to violet. Xiao looked calm and enjoyed the breeze trough his face. So did Aether. He saw the cars dashing trough the streets and the lamps were glowing perfectly white. He saw the moon appearing in the sunlight and sighed. They didn't even realize they had to separate ways. They were just admiring the sun and moon together. When the moon and the sun meet, they will make a wonderful solar Eclipse. "Just how the moon protects the sun." Aether smiled and looked for his keys.

When he unlocked it, he saw 3 faces. Lumine, Ayaka and Paimon. "Wha- Lumine! You're supposed to tell me when you invite someone over!" Aether giggled. "Well uhh.. oops?" Lumine laughed. Aether didn't mind anyone visiting their house. So he just walked past the three girls and went into his room to change his clothes. "I'm bored. I should go and buy groceries. He took off his school uniform and changed into a casual one. He told Lumine and Paimon that he is leaving the house, to buy groceries.

"Would you guys like anything?"
"Paimon wants you to buy ingredients for sticky honey roast big brother!" Paimon begged. Aether laughed. "Alright, Would you like anything Lumine?" "Hmm.. i think some candy would be fine." Lumine actually didn't had anything in mind. "Alright, I will take my leave then." He turned around. "Ayaka would you like anything?" Ayaka nervously giggled. "W-Well u-uh.. I I'd like some D-Dango boxes I-if that's fine!" He nodded and waved at them as a goodbye to head to the store.

Alr, Chapter11 complete!
I hope this satisfies you! Anyways heh! I'm so excited for 2.6 release! I can't wait to look around the chasm, but anyways, the episode might have a little time skip but eh it's fine.
See you!
Words: 1561
-Keith