꧁Venti꧂

Chapter4!!

(Quick note that Paimon is Aether's and Lumine's adopted sister^^)

^Xiao POV^

1week later (SORRY😭)

It's been a week since Aether has been in this school. He's been getting quite comfy around me, which I didn't allow. But of course he is just an annoying sun doing anything he wants. I spotted 2 couples kissing down the street. "Ew.. get a room.." I disgusted myself and walked past them quickly. When I slowly arrived at school I saw Ganyu, Albedo and Hu Tao waiting for me. I came annoyed to them, immediately then plugged in my earphones. I watch them talk as soon as Hu Tao took out her phone. She excitingly clicked on a number and everyone started taking their phone out to write out the number. Last, I took a little peak at Hu Tao's phone, while listening to music, I saw a blonde braided hair pfp on the profile. I immediately knew who he was. Aether. I looked confused and lost around. Then I didn't had any worries. 'Aether will give me his number soon right?' I thought. He was an annoying shy guy anyways.

They were talking nonstop. I can clearly hear them even with the loudest tone on. Then someone from behind said "BOO!" I jumped around and saw Aether laughing. "The heck?" I rolled my eyes. "Hehe sorry!" Aether scratched his head and smiled.

^3rd Person POV^

When they were talking, on what they will do in the weekends, Xiao sees that Venti snuck behind Aether slowly, and hugged him right around his neck. "Ah! You scared me Ven!" Aether unsurely hugs Venti back. "Oh anyways hi classmates. Aether can I get your number?" Venti asked without thinking twice. "Sure!" Aether replied, taking out his phone. Xiao secretly slowly take out his phone and writes Aether's number, while he's spelling it. "Hey! Can I stay in this group for a bit?" Venti smiled happily" Albedo was about to say "Sure" but he got cut off by Xiao saying "no fuck off" "sheesh why so aggressive? It's not like I'm your fan girl or anything!" Venti wanted to lean towards Xiao but he took a step back, which caused Venti to fall. "Owie.." Venti scrubbed his neck. Aether picked him up. "Let me lean towards you!" Venti tried to do it again but Xiao's aggressive expression made him step 5 steps backwards. "Unfair! Why do you let Aether lean towards you?" Venti crossed his arms. Xiao was shocked. How does he know? Wait.. he wasn't surprised and looked at Aether's face. He was about to make an angry face to him but it didn't look like that Aether spoiled it between them. His face was a rather confused face. Ganyu immediately knew what was going on and pushed Xiao with her shoulder. "Xiao.. do you have to confess anything between you 2?" Ganyu smirked. "What?! No!" Xiao shouted quickly. Ganyu turned around to Aether. "Aether? Any confession you need to make?" Aether played with his braids confused. "Hm? W-what..? N-no! You just need to get comfy a-around him! T-that's all!" Aether looked at Xiao smiling. "Hm.. but Xiao has been comfortable with us lately too? He doesn't even let us touch him! Rarely tough.. Xiao~? Anything you have to say?" Hu Tao looked at the two boy's struggle faces. "Oh well.. you can clearly see they have a crush on each-" Venti was cut off by Albedo, closing his mouth. He turned close to Venti and put his index finger onto his lips. As a sign of 'be quiet!' "Alright.." Venti whispered at him. He stood back up and wanted to change the topic. "Hey uhm Aether.. Lumine is not coming!" Venti said worried. "Oh yeah.. Lumine and my lil other sis, Paimon are both sick and there laying on their beds watching something. No idea" Aether twitched his shoulders.

"Aw man :( she told me we could hangout and walk around the park!" Venti seemed down." But heyyy~ if Lumine's sick.. Would you like to Hang out with me Aether? After school?" Venti smiled for his last hope. He just didn't want to come home. Aether scrubbed his chin thinking about it. "I don't think it's the right opportunity for today! I need to take care of my sisters." Aether shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry Venti.. maybe next time.. But! Anything else?" Venti thought about it. "How about you'll accompany me in every break? I feel pretty lonely and awkward Ehe~" Aether turned around to his new friends guilty. "Can I..?" Albedo, Hu Tao and Ganyu nodded. "don't worry, you need to hangout with other friends besides us right?" He looked around. "Of course you can! Xiao? Anything to say?" Ganyu smirked and hit Xiao's shoulder. "Pfft.. not like I care! He's annoying anyways." Xiao grumbled. Aether chuckled. Alright Iao! See you next week!"