"A, AllMight...Uhm currently Izuku is in surgery and is critical condition, we can't allow you to see him at the moment. From what we know so far he was involved in an accident involving some form of experimental home made vehicle. T, this is all the information we know at this time be assured the doctors are doing their best to help him.." the receptionist was in both aw and a little bit of fear being the one to break the news to AllMight himself!

Toshinori could hardly breath, something happened with the dark horse! Izukus latest creation fixation! Why did he have it out! He said that they would test it together so that they knew it was safe! It wasn't anywhere near street ready!

AllMight thanked the receptionist quickly calling Inko to tell her about what happened, he was met with panic and a dropped phone call as Inko rushed to the hospital.

"D..Dad?!"

AllMight froze sweat beating on his brow his normal stoic and heroic behaviour had vanished he was terrified and he didn't care who saw he was panicking. Hearing the voice of his daughter behind him didn't help. Slowly turning he saw a dishevelled looking Izumi, her face and eyes were red with tears and her hair was worse than his sticking up in random places. He looked over to see Bakugo sitting in a chair a look of shock stretched over his face.

"I..Izumi, I" he didn't get to finish his sentence as Izumi rocketed into his arms, it didn't matter that he was AllMight right now. She needed her father. Falling to their knees Toshinori held Izumi as she screamed and cried into his arms,  he looked up to see Bakugo's eyes on him tears coming down the usually aggressive boys face.

They didn't move from that spot on the floor for a while Izumi kept saying it was that it was all their fault, that Izuku was going to die because of her. Toshinori was hardly processing anything at the moment all he knew is that his Son was in critical condition due to an accident and that his daughter was claiming responsibility.

"I, Izumi I need you. I need you to tell me what happened!" He moved from their embrace looking at his defeated daughter her chocks and sobs breaking his heart and she tried and failed to wipe away the constant tears.

"I, Izuku! He. He was trying to get away from, from Katcchan and me, on that thing. When-" she paused taking deep breaths turning to look at her friend who held the same shocked expression "when he crashed! There was, I heard the paramedics say he was dead! Dad! I-" she had begun to hyperventilate as Toshinori hugged her tight once more, he could tell she was hiding something but that could wait now wasn't the time.

Picking her up Toshinori walked over to Bakugo sitting both her and himself down near the boy. A few minutes later both Inko and Mitsuki Bakugo charged through the hospital doors, Inko looking just as bad as Izumi and Mitsuki was concerned holding onto her friend.

Running up to him Toshinori hugged Inko as tight as he could without hurting her chocked sobs coming from the both of them.

Mitsuki was shocked to see AllMight and even more so to see her best friend go and hug the famous hero! That's when it clicked the similarities that All Might and Toshinori shared were evident even if he was 4 times the size of the skeleton like man!

"M, MOM!" To her even bigger shock her terror of a son rocketed into her arms nearly collapsing into her as he wailed. She could hardly believe what was happening, whatever happened must've been gravely serious.

"My baby! What happened to my baby!" Inko cried into Toshinori begging for answers to know if her son was okay!

"All, all we know is that he was in an accident. He's in surgery right now...I, christ.." Toshinori was utterly defeated in the reaction of his daughter and her friend he knew it was bad.