Obliterate

Mei watched as her business partner walked into the arena. She was genuinely excited to see some of their babies in action but she quickly noticed something. Something was off, was something wrong?! Muscles looked...different? Lately she couldn't explain it but instead of her fascination with the machine...she could only see his flesh. Instead of the marvel that was his jaw...she would look into his eyes and trace the scars...instead of looking at his mechanical strength...she saw his genuine kindness...in a sense she was looking more at the man then the machine...right now though?

She only saw the machine.

His movements were stiff as if he was containing himself, looking as if he'd spring to life at any moment and attack. That's when Liz spoke to her.

"Hatsumei we have a category nineteen shit storm headed our way right now!" It nearly frightened Mei, the sudden voice occupying her ear piece coming to life.

"I've already messaged grand pops but something happened! After what that prick did to Shinso Pops he...he lost it...I don't know how to explain it, but he got mad then... it's like....it's like he changed. I don't know what to make of it...he muted me hell, I have no idea how but he practically kicked me out of his systems!! I'm just running the mental strain pretty much! His chemical release and heart rate are all off fucking the charts! I don't know what to do Hatsumei!" Liz stated, obviously panicking...Mei sat frozen trying to think of an answer and solution...Not only was Izuku not acting like himself....he'd essentially thrown away his biggest advantage...Liz was designed to act as a countermeasure against people with quirks! She could scan, identify, and plan a thousand moves and the best possible course of action if someone even raised their arm at Izuku! So why the hell was he kicking her out, she could control the perfect fight!...that's when it dawned on her...

Or she could stop one.

Mei sat frozen as she watched Midnight ask if both competitors were ready.Izuku gave a single nod as his body trembled and his swords buzzed and arced..Ibarra also nodded before she spoke to Izuku.

"It is clear you have seen great tribulation in your life Obito, I shall keep you in my prayers!" She called out before getting into....well it was a stance?

"Your god abandoned us long ago...He taught us the weakness of flesh"

His words cut through the air like knives on a chalkboard! It felt as if it cut Ibarra's very soul! How the hell was he speaking? And What the hell did he mean "us"?! Before she could truly contemplate the sentence, the whip cracked....so did the arena floor under Izuku's feet.

Toshinori was staring at the match whilst practically eating his fist! He was a nervous wreck! He knew Izuku would fight his absolute hardest to win! He just had to believe in his boy! He knew he could do it!...in his fright he hadn't noticed the silenced phone buzzing on his seat...

Everyone watched as soon as the whip snapped Izuku charge into action! As if a demon was released from hell! Ibarra instantly went on the defence! Her hair coming to life before flying towards her opponent. As soon as Izukus made it halfway is when Mei noticed he wasn't using the Kicks? He was running normally? He could've easily cleared the gap by now! Why the hell was he just running? Like massive living snakes the vine hair rocketed towards Izuku but when they were about twenty feet from the boy. He bit down.

Smoke exploded from either sides of his mouth as the apparent smoke bomb in his mouth activated from either side of the crushed container! In seconds nearly the entire field was covered in a white thick fog! It was impossible to see either combatants in the mess from the stands. Somehow Izuku had managed to get all that smoke to come from that small of a can!?