Nerves

Toshinori was still fighting off the giggles by the time they had gotten home. Izuku on the other hand was contemplating ripping his prosthetic lung out as he half hyperventilated half chocked in utter fear! He was comfortable with Hatsumae! Hell probably second to Liz....but to see him like this.......crippled......despite his confident grin....he hated being in this state again....so useless, it has been so long since he felt like that.

Izuku was so lost in thought he hadn't noticed his father exit the truck, and already grab the chair from the bed. He was torn from his train of thought when his door was opened.

Toshinori smiled and offered a soft "tada!" As he gestured to the prepared chair. For a moment Izuku looked at the chair....a haunting case of deja vu threatened a case of vertigo. Closing his eyes Izuku took a deep breath as he reached over and wrapped the seat belt around his hand.

Toshi watched as in a very familiar fashion Izuku pull the seatbelt taught and proceed to swing himself out and around the truck and into his chair in one smooth fashion! Though he didn't say it, he thought Izuku did a much better job executing the idea this time.

As Izuku crashed into the chair he looked at his father before brushing the messed up locks from his face. Both men looked at each other before both began to quietly giggle.

"Cmon Tarzan guests will be here soon" Toshi said. He'd learned a long time ago it was better to leave Izuku to figure out the problems for himself, the more he called attention to it the worse Izuku felt about it. So as he turned to walk inside he missed the smile come to his sons face.

As the duo made their way inside Toshinori headed straight to the kitchen getting Liz's help when it came to food preparations. Apparently the plan was to rewatch the tournament for as long as it was aired.....as Izuku little stunt had removed it from global airing after the crash was debuted. Only Japan got to see the ending. While Toshi went to burn the house down with culinary style! Izuku quickly retreated to the garage in an attempt to quickly put himself back together!

"Liz boot up the kick schematics get started on the prints if we go fast enough I might have a useable frame by the time they get here!" Izuku said rolling into the workshop. Quickly the various machine and tools flicked to life as Liz began preproduction.

"You mean until sheeeeeeeee gets here!" Liz said mockingly here holographic form materializing behind Izuku, pretending to push his chair.

"I will force you sit through ten hours of nyan cat on loop!" Izuku threatened as he made a B line for long outgrown prison.

"YOUR THREATS DONT SCARE ME ANYMORE OLD MAN!" Liz yelled quickly shifting in front of him as she pouted.

"I'll lock you in a wrist watch for a year!" Izuku retorted! Raising his eye brow. To which he got a quick "harumph" before Liz exploded into a series of particles.

"So what's your plan pops? Hmmmm  what's ur openin move!" Liz said through the speakers whilst simultaneously a mechanical arm began to build the new chassis systems.

"I refuse to have this conversation with a 2 year old." Izuku said over his shoulder as he transferred wheel chairs.

"That's fair" Liz retorted continuing to work on the new legs.

Izuku stretched his back receiving a satisfying series of pops as he tested the chairs electric controls. Quickly satisfied he rammed the obsolete chair out of the way and under a near by bench as he tried to get a look at the time.

"Ah yes he builds the worlds most advanced AI and he still looks at the ancient outdated relic that is a clock for the time!" Liz whined.

"First of all the clock doesn't talk back! And second...would you have told me anyway?" Izuku replied turning to look at the giant server that acted as her heart.