Acceptance

Izuku sat in his workshop, his focus entirely on his newest creation. His 3D printers worked tirelessly in the background as he constructed the final pieces of the invention. He was just about to piece it all together when the door to garage burst open!

"ITS HERE!!! YOUR LETTER!" His father in full AllMight form and costume stood in the doorway. Izuku resisted the urge to scream when he accidentally crushed the device in his shock.

"HOW MANY TIMES POPS!! KNOCK! UGHHHH!" He leaned back in his chair and held his hands to his eyes.

"We we're working on a very delicate project gramps......we're not working on it anymore!" The projection of Elizabeth said next to Izuku "placing" her hand on his shoulder to help his grieving. Toshinori sucked in a breath through his teeth and gave a sheepish "sorrrrryyyyyyyy" as his response. Groaning loudly Izuku spun his chair around to face his father.....a black eye present and a small cut on his lip?!!

"Jesus Izuku! What the hell happened!!" The father rushed over and grabbed his sons face inspecting the welt. Izuku had to fight and pry his father away.

"I'm fine pops! I woke up with it, I forgot to take my arm off and must've hit myself in the face when I was sleeping or something!" He exclaimed, his father had his doubts but decided not to voice them.

"I SEE! Well my boy sorry for interrupting but your UA letter finally came! I figured you'd wanna know right away!" He'd turned into AllMight once again as he shouted excitedly holding out the letter to his son.

"It's fine pops thanks, just...remember to knock ya?" Izuku replied gingerly taking the sealed envelope, his hand slightly shaking in anticipation.....quenching his fear with a loud gulp he slid his mechanical finger across the seal and opened it, inside was a simple letter.

"Huh no disk? I had to record a bunch of acceptance videos for the hero course....." Toshinori trailed off remembering Izukus rejection, it was good that the boy didn't seem to notice atleast he was entirely sucked into the letter. Toshi could see his eyes darting across the letters.

He'd been accepted in UAs support course. Izuku Yagi, was going to UA.

Tears began to well in Izukus eyes as laughs escaped his throat, both Elizabeth and Toshinori stood in batted breath. Waiting to see the outcome of the letter.

"I did it....I got in! Hahahah! I GOT IN!!!!! I DID IT! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!FINALLY! HAHAHAHAH!" Toshinori while both utterly elated for his boy!....was also severally unnerved by the seemingly unhinged laughter that was emitted from him. But for now, bet your ass they were gonna celebrate! Toshinori ran over and damn near crushed his son into a hug lifting him in the air! Elizabeth clapped and gave her congratulations! Tears rocketed from Toshinoris eyes like water falls! as he shouted his words of pride and excitement! This would be a night to remember!! All three of them laughed and cheered as they each read and re read the letter, not only had Izuku gotten in....he got the best score in the exam.

There was a loud POP! As a cork launched across the room! "WAYDA GO TWERP!!!!" Shouted Yuna! Fresh champagne was poured into several glasses. Whilst Toshinori would never publicly endorse underage drinking! This was a special occasion, four glasses and a holographic projected glass, all clicked together in celebration! Ya can't blame Liz for trying.
The made family all danced and cheered playing games and listened to music. Even old Chio can bust a move! Elizabeth took the time to create a "Wasted.EXE" program in her core code for the occasion. Izuku was very much against his daughters underage drinking, only to be told.
"I do what I want" it seemed putting Yuna and Elizabeth into a room and adding booze to the equation was a recipe for disaster! When the night was coming to a close, Elizabeth accidentally shut herself down due to the program working that well! Yuna was for some reason sprawled across the kicthen tables chairs. Chio had left long earlier into the night, not before drinking everyone INCLUDING AN AI! Under the table. As for Toshinori and Izuku? Well they were sitting outside together.

"Man is it ever good to do this again!" Toshinori slurred out before sloshing his glass around and taking a sniff. Izuku smiled at his fathers antics giggling slightly as his vison moved in waves. See whilst Izuku was in the midst of recreating his own body! He may or may not have behind recovery girls back home ahead and helped repair his fathers injuries. Even if he'd never fight at full strength again, it was damn good to have a full stomach again!

Toshinori slung his arm around Izukus shoulders, in itself was a feat considering how massive the kid was in comparison to his skeletal frame. "Yknow..Bud! I am so..so proud of you! And I feel like I don't tell you thag enough, but I am buddy. Watching you grow and battle your hardships to get here, to the fine young man you've become...I just know you're going to be the greatest thing this worlds ever seen!" He drawled out staining at the night sky. Izuku look at the eyes of his father...he saw nothing but content and peace. He smiled softly as he drew his gaze to the stars.

"Thanks dad, I hope I can live up to that..." there was a somber and peaceful silence that laid across them as they sat both positively shit faced.

"Hey, what kinda hero you wanna be? I don't think I asked that yet! I just kinda figured you'd take after your old man haha!" Toshinori turned to look at his son, actually expecting that answer. In reply Izuku sat silent for a moment before forcing himself from the chair and leaning across the deck railing.

"I.....I always did wanna be like you dad. To save the world with a smile on my face....to be someone people could look up to. To be you.....but now..I'm not sure......you're great at inspiring the people, giving hope!.....I won't be able to do that...So I don't know what kind of hero I want to be....I won't be one like you...a gleaming fire of hope..But I'll be there, I may be scorned, ridiculed, hated....feared...but I want to be a hero that when they need me, I'll be there."

Toshinori sat with sadness and pride in his eyes, he hoisted himself from the chair and stood next to his son.

"Maybe, maybe that's just what we need." The pair smiled at each other Izuku slumping over and leaning against his fathers shoulder.

"love you dad"

"Love you too Zuke"

Izuku rushed down the stairs nearly jumping half of them as he rocketed down the stairs! Half dressed and a tooth brush in mouth!

"DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING! WALLET! KEYS?!! PENCIL CASE! DID WE FORGET TO GET YOU A PROTRACTOR!!!!!" The Yagi household was utter chaos. Toshinori was trying his best not to burn down the kitchen with Elizabeth giving him instructions, while Izuku tumbled and thrashed around trying to get into his uniform and do his hair! Trying his best he was having a nightmare at taking the forest that was his head!!

"How do I look?!!!" He said brushing his hands down the sloppily done uniform.

"LIKE A FUTURE PRO!"
"Comfortable"

Toshinori and Liz said at the same time getting a loud groan from Izuku as he tried to fix his attire. Settling on a half slicked back half wild style! Izuku with the help of Liz was able to actually tie his tie properly! He quickly ran over to the table and crammed as much into his mouth as he could of each item before chasing it with some orange juice.

"SORRY GOTTA GO! SAVE IT FOR LATERRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr!!!" Izuku shouted as he bolted out to the garage. Toshinori shouted back a loud "GOOD LUCK SON! IM PROUD OF YOU!!!" Before he heard the loud of engine and a Izuku pealing out of the driveway. Sighing loudly he lazily took a bite of toast before asking Liz to make sure he's safe.

Izuku drove down the road at a fast! But manageable speed, whilst it was no Dark Horse. Izuku and Toshinori had restored an old Motorcycle for Izuku to ride in order of avoiding using the trains. It went surprisingly well!....Izuku just didn't have twelve panic attacks before he could ride it properly! Equipped with his old modified helmet and jacket Izuku swiftly worked his way to the infamous university! This was the first step in achieving his dreams! His first step, to gain acceptance.