Tick

"Sonny you want me to do what with this?!" Recovery girl said staring shocked and wide eyed at the latest contraption Izuku created. Sitting on the table sat something that looked straight out of a saw trap! What looked like a mechanical jaw connected to a series of plates, tubes, and cables.

"What does it look like? I've been working on this design for a while and I'm confident it'll work." Izuku wrote on his notepad. After he'd learned that the person he tried to save had fallen into a coma, Izuku kind of flipped a switch. He dove twice as deep into his work, in one year He created a fully functional mechanical jaw.

Recovery Girl didn't know what to think of it. She'd seen the change in the boy over the year, signs of depression, increased aggression and irritation. If she didn't know any better she'd just chock it up to puberty or something. But she'd seen it, the day Izuku saved that persons life. She'd seen the darkness he lives in behind those eyes. She could only watch as the boy drowned in it.

"Izuku...I, this is reckless and dangerous. With your other designs I was happy to help, but this?! This is surgery you're talking about Boy. Permanent changes! I won't be risking further harm now or for your future!" She said trying to smash the boys aspirations for such things.

Becoming irritated Izuku wrote another message.

"If you won't do it. I will"

The sentence shocked Recovery girl, his glare rested on the youthful heroine, sending a chill up her spine. There wasn't a chance that he just said he would perform the surgery on himself! But the look in his eyes that growing distain told her exactly what she needed to know.

"We-will discuss this with your father! See what he has to think of such madness!" Izuku simply huffed before grabbing the prosthetic and rolling away. Leaving a very concerned Recovery Girl in his wake.

Taking a deep breath Izuku exited the hospital. after the alleyway incident he'd practically overhauled his wheelchair! Now more built like a wheelchair built for athletes, Izuku's modifications allowed it to go close to the speed of an electric bike. It double as a bonus since he would take himself to and from the hospital now! Not that he didn't enjoy his dad taking him, it just made it more convenient. Checking the time he had roughly three hours until his dad was done work for the day, he could work with that.

Toshinori had just gotten done work for the day. After a particularly long day of work, he'd finally made it home! Earlier that day he'd gotten a concerning voicemail from Recovery Girl in regards to Izuku. He'd too noticed the shift in his boy, how he was easily irritated and got frustrated just as fast. It had been so long now that he didn't know how to help, he knew that Izuku was just becoming more and more frustrated with himself and there was hardly anything Toshinori could do! He wouldn't lie and say that he understood much of what Izuku created he'd long since out grown the help that Toshinori could offer, didn't mean that he wouldn't be there to support his boy however.

Making his way inside he yelled his hellos to Izuku letting the boy know he was home, as usual he didn't get a reply. Putting down his keys Toshinori decided to go and have a shower before cooking dinner for the evening. Making his way to the washroom and undressing he inspected his grievous wound he'd received years prior, and a stray thought entered his mind. 'I wonder if Zuke could fix it?' Shaking his head of the thought he turned on the water and began his shower.

There was blood everywhere, Izuku was currently in the process of ripping apart what little was left of his throat. Attached to his old breathing apparatus Izuku currently sat on his "operating table" (workbench with a few pillows on it) and was staring into a mirror. He was currently on such a high dose of pain killers that he both shouldn't be self operating, but it was also enough to kill a small elephant. He couldn't care less though, if this is how it happened atleast it was at his own hand. Wires dangled from his exposed throat as he worked to connect the machine to his body, he may or may not have underestimated this.

Toshinori had just started making dinner, scanning through the various recipes that Inko had left behind. Somehow covering himself in flour even though he never used flour, Toshi couldn't help but regret his previous shower. Sighing loudly he decided to scrap the monster he created, instead making a nice bowl of simple easy ramen! He'd only been attempting to cook for two hours. Finally finishing his glorious bowl of ramen! Lifting it from the counter and preparing to take it to the table, he heard something that caused him to toss the entire bowl into the air and scattering it and it's contents across the floor.

"HEy dd-Dad" Toshinori buffed into AllMight out of instinct turning and holding his fists up in a fight pose. He was utterly horrified by what he saw. There sat Izuku a smile, an actual smile stretched across his blood stained face. Attached to his neck and jaw sat a black and grey metallic prosthetic. The voice that came from the boy was forced and hard to understand, having an almost old radio type filter to it. Toshinori could only stand in stunned silence.

_________________________________
Authors note:

Hey y'all! So apologies for the slower updates lately I am like fresh out of ideas for this segment of the story and I'm just trying to drag my way through it! I did a quick and shitty sketch of what I think he'll look like down the road, (I am so bad at drawing machines and tech so cut me some slack lol) anyway! I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten so far it's been awesome reading how into this everyone has gotten!

So I also decided to do a QnA kinda thing? Feel free to ask me anything wether personal or story related and I'll try my best to answer them! I should be through the recovery portion of the story in I think another two chapters then finally!!! We can get to the juicy bits!

Later on I do intend to involve some pretty heavy topics such as depression drug abuse etc to those craving absolute carnage for those who shan't be named! I'm not sure yet. I have multiple ideas I wanna do for them but I haven't decided, part of me wants Izuku to literally rip their legs off! But I don't feel like that will work for the story and character I'm trying to portray. I have yet to decide the direction I plan on taking Izuku in terms of allegiances, I've considered having him stand in between as a kinda anti hero of sorts. I really hope I can live to ur guys expectations and what you want to see, however since the start of this I've wanted to make an interesting and unique take on the Izuku Yagi clitches. Such as Inkos hate stemming from mental decline, Izumi being paranoid and afraid for her life and her friend. TOSHINORI BEING A GOOD DAD! So I hope you guys understand if I don't take it down the usual route of edge and violence. There will still be violence and edge! Just probably not to the usual extreme!

In other news I've come up with an idea for a Bill Cipher, Alastor esc Izuku that I'm interested in writing so let me know what you guys think of that idea. Anyway!

Stay baller doods!!

(Also his neck do be way too wide XD)
Also the reason why he looks so much bigger is because everyone has been aged up and UA is an actual university in this story with all the students being 18 or close to it.