Critical

Izukus world slowed down, the heat on his back felt dull and numb as he went flying through the air his greatest creation a ball of fire following in his wake.

He had just escaped the two devils when he felt something hit the back of the dark horse, the exposed physics be damn engine in specific. In a fraction of a second Izuku was thrown into the air his pride and joy quickly becoming a ball of metal and scrap.

He didn't even have time to think before he hit the ground. His body folded in an unnatural manner as his jaw connected with the street, in an instant he couldn't feel anything as he tumbled down the street what was left of his creation crashing into a few parked cars. His body pounded against the street, he felt an excruciating pain in his back before he could no longer feel the pain in his legs. Blood erupted from what was almost everywhere, his ribs shattered on the impact and his bones twisted. Burns covered his body where his skin wasn't ripped off from the friction. Various pieces of scrap impaled his body, he left a trail of blood and flesh against the street as his body scrapped across it. By the time he came to a stop, he was nearly unrecognizable. It was a miracle that he had managed to not crack his head open but that was the extent of his mercy. Laying in a pool of his own blood all he could do was stare wide eyed, his body couldn't even process the shock of what happened to him. He couldn't even breath as he chocked on his own blood trying to scream but nothing came out his jaw didn't even move, due to it being left a few feet behind him.

Screams of people who witnessed the crashed sounded in the air, Izumi and Katsuki couldn't move from where they were standing. Sirens echoed in the distance no doubt heading towards the crash. No one could believe what happened.

Izuku began to convulse his body seizing as blood erupted from his exposed throat he could hardly see but he was already unconscious the last thing he heard was the sound of sirens.

"Jesus fucking Christ.." the paramedics were slightly horrified by the sight it was obvious that the kid or what was left him was dead, a mangled corpse left on the street. As the police were about to interject a single cough came from the supposed corpse, blood erupting from the exposed throat. Shocked and rushing into action the paramedics didn't even know where to begin.

Standing in shock Katsuki was horrified by what he had done. He could only watch as the paramedics tried to do whatever they could to save his former friend. Before they could see more police and even some heros quickly began to rush everyone away from the gruesome sight. Izumi began to scream and cry in hysteria, Katsuki couldn't bring himself to move.

"How in the hell is he still alive!" One of the paramedics said to the other trying their best to stabilize the boy right there on the road horrified to move him in fear of breaking him further. How shock alone hasn't stopped the boys heart was a complete mystery to them. Quickly making the decision to place him onto the stretcher they were able to get the young man into the ambulance, now was do or die and it was up to the boy to survive.

In the 10 minute ambulance ride and they had to resuscitate Izuku over 8 times. Odds were not good for the boy blood loss alone was becoming enough to end him and yet here he was clinging to life.

Toshinori was in the middle of a patrol when he got the phone call. A receptionist telling him that his son was currently in critical condition within Mustafu general. Dropping everything AllMight rocketed his way to the hospital leaving shocked fans behind him. He was not smiling, he was the most scared he'd ever been in his entire life.

Allmight busted through the doors asking for Izuku Yagi. He hadn't bothered to power down and he didn't care if people knew Izuku was the son of AllMight, he needed to see his boy to make sure he was safe that he was okay!