At winter castle

Naruko pov

I was just looking at the bottle. I took a little bit, if I took all, Izuna would just torture the female dragon even worse. I soon heard my husband yawn. "You have woken up early...." I said as I turned my sight to Tobirama. "I woke up because I didn't feel you beside me..." He said. "Sorry, but you are a light sleeper. I needed somehow to escape...." I said.

"Something bothers you?" He ask as he stood up from the bed. "I found this from Izuna's room," I said. He soon took it. "The Dragon poison? He had that?" He asks. "Yea, something more, he was torturing dragons. One is dead, second still alive, for a while...." I said.

"He was killing dragons?" He asks with shock. I just nodded. As I wanted to take the poison, my skin was disappearing. I took it away. "Seems like, the Dragonskin cannot do anything with the poison...." He said.

"And I don't feel save here...." I said. "Hm, you know, I can send you somewhere." He said. "Really? Where?" I ask with shock.

In carriage

"I will just explain the situation. But, you can send the letters." He said. I just smiled and soon blew my hands. "What? I thought you getting used to these weathers." He said. "Well, I was born in Okinawa, and, there has no snow. That means too, it's not that cold." I said.

"Is that so? Hey, give me your hands." He said. I did what he said. And he soon dragged my hands to his pocket. 'So warm...' I thought. "Feel better?" He asks. "Yea, thanks..." I said. "I will stay there for a night." He said. "That's even better...." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

In winter castle

"We're so happy to see your Majesty. Is that your wife?" An old man asks. "Yea, I will stay here for the night. I hope you will take care of her." Tobirama said. "Well of course. She is the empress." The old man said.

Bedroom

I just sat up on the bed and laid back

I just sat up on the bed and laid back. "I didn't know you were that tired," Tobirama said. "Yea, but, we've been sitting in the carriage for about 6 hours," I said.

"Something can agree. I need something to do." Tobirama said as he kissed my forehead. And soon he left. 'Can wait then...' I thought as I sat up.

Hallway

Tobirama pov

"What? Someone tries to kill your wife?" The butler asks. "Yea, my wife is Messiah, and here. Someone wants to kill her by this." I said as I showed the Dragon poison.

"N-n-no way..." He said. "So please look after her," I said. "Will do." He said.

At night

Back to the bedroom

Author pov

Naruko is woken up by the nightmare, she sat up and breathed to calm down. "You alright?" Tobirama asked as he woke up. "S-s-sorry, I just had a bad dream, that's it..." Naruko said as she laid down. Soon Tobirama held his wife on his chest.

"My mom always laid my head on her chest, just to listen to the heartbeat," Tobirama said as he was patting Naruko's hair. "Thanks...." Naruko said.

The next morning, Naruko found herself alone in the bed. 'Yea, Tobirama left....' Naruko thought as she sat up. Soon,
the door knocked. "Your majesty, let us change the clothes." The maid said as she walked inside. "Sure," Naruko said. "Also, let us change you quickly, so you can say goodbye to his Emperor." The second maid said.

'W-what? So Tobirama is still here....?' Naruko thought. "Well, let us not miss the time!" The maid said.

Dress:

"Have a safe trip!" All servants said as they bowed. Naruko just stood near the door.

Tobirama just stroked Naruko's hair. "Hope nothing will happen with my wife," Tobirama said as he left the winter castle.

"Geez, I nearly screamed!" Naruko turned around to see maids and servants begin to talk. "I remember him small and cute, and now serious and scary..." "Your Empress, we don't hate his Emperor, it's just we know him as a child, but as an adult....." The butler said.

"Ah, I get it now!" Naruko said. 'Geez, and I was all scared....' She thought.

Fifth day

Dress:

" Here is the picture of formerly Empress." The maid said as they showed Tsukyomi the very elegant dress. "Is this dress on the coronation?" Naruko asks. "Yea, she looks so pretty But negative with Anatory family will be terrorized for their silver hair...." The third maid said.

'Wow, and they too?' Naruko thought. Soon she held one hand on her stomach and another on her mouth. "Your majesty?! What's wrong?" The second maid asks. "Call the doctor here!" The first maid said.

Bedroom

"I hope it's nothing serious..." Butler said. Three maids plus a butler were inside the room, while others were hiding behind the door and looked all worried about the Empress.

Soon the doctor came back. "Great news, she isn't sick or anything." Everyone was relieved. "Then, why was I about throwing up?" Naruko asks.

"That's an easy question, your majesty, you are pregnant."