Six months later

Naruko pov

'And, I'm back....' I thought as I was going around the hall. "Oh, Messiah. You came back?" Heard Tobirama's voice behind me. I turned my head and there he is. "Yea, sorry about Sakura...." I said. "No need. I had some guts about her since I meet her for the first time." He said. "My father said that date of your choice has changed." That made me shocked. "I didn't know..." I said. "He said that when you become grown-up, you will make a choice. But how old are you?" He asks. "Um, 18?" I said. "Huh?! 18?! You look like 16 years old!" Tobirama said with shock. "I just look younger, it's gene...." I said. "I-I see. Women will be jealous of you look younger." Tobirama said.

'Very much woman wish is looking young and pretty...' I thought.

6 months later

"Messiah, this is from Emperor from the sand." My bodyguard said. After that day on the ball, Sakura tried to attack me, Butsuma and Tobirama decided to have a bodyguard for me. To be honest, I can't have free from him even a minute. "Thanks," I said as I took the letter and the box. "I'll be outside of your room." He said as he walked out of my room. I just opened the envelope.

'Hi Naruko

I know that I gave you too many letters, but I just don't what to do. I never had friends, and especially someone from another empire. But I hope nothing bothers you after Sakura was sent to the Hozuki castle. It's known as bloody prison.

Will maybe sooner send you more messages, but my siblings have sent you a present. And me too. Hope you like them.

Gaara'

I looked at the box that was laying on the table next to me. I opened it and there was another jewelry and dress. 'I sometime's hated it....' I thought.

"May I come in?" Heard Tobirama's voice behind the door. "Yea, you can..." I said. And there Tobirama came in with a box. "The ball will be tomorrow. Hm?" Tobirama looked at the present from Sand royal. "Um, it's just innocent friendly present that's it......" I said. "I see. Well, here. For tomorrow." Tobirama said as he walked away. "Say Tobirama," I said. "Hm?"

"What your reaction be if I was empress?" I ask. "Dunno did you decide to stay at the imperial place? It's too early." He said. "No no no! Not at all! It's an innocent question!" I said. "I see...." He said, and I could hear the sadness in his voice.