Dragon Poison

Naruko pov

"I think someone wants to kill me!" I said. "Huh? What are you saying?" Tobirama said. "I'm serious! One of Kaguya's people was taking care of a dragon who climbing on the towers, has mentioned something about 'this'." I said.

"You sure? I mean, the dragon will not leave for some reason. Maybe, something different?" He said. I had no other choice. "Dragon even mention poison." Tobirama just looked shocked.

"Poison? From Kaguya's people?" Tobirama ask as he laid his book away. "No, I didn't want you to know, but, since I came here, I began to understand what dragons were talking about," I said. "Is that so? I guess we need to be careful." He said.

"No questions about me understanding dragons?" I ask. "Nah, I kind of knew you understand dragons. Because many people from the temple can." I was found dumbfounded. "I see...." I said.

Dining room

"Much trouble happened two days ago

"Much trouble happened two days ago." King Madara said. 'Who cannot agree?' I thought. "True, but they will get many troubles after the main coronation," Tobirama said. "Some plans after breakfast?" Itachi asks. "Just continue with kenjutsu," Sasuke said. I was just happy. I mean, many people began to be interested in kenjutsu.

"I see," Itachi said. "What's so interesting about the kenjutsu thing?" Izuna ask. "If you, you can come with us," Sasuke said. "I wouldn't mind, I mean, he has nothing to do." King Madara said. 'Wow...' I thought as ate one meat.

Hyuga place

"Why would she be with us?" Izuna asks. "Because I'm the teacher," I said. "You?! Don't make me laugh. It's seem's like, everyone isn't afraid of you." Izuna said. "I will come soon, will change my clothes," I said as one maid came up to me and showed me the closet room.

Training ground

"Wow, many people...." I said. "Yea, but, I think you need some partners to teach new beginners," Neji said. "Well, since I have taught you guys more, maybe you can teach them how need to hold the sword correctly," I said. "I see, then, let us split up." I soon realized. "Um, but I don't have anything to do....." I said. "After what happened at the festival, we thought, you can rest. After that day, it maybe will be stressful." Kiba said.

I just smiled at their kindness.

A few hours later

"How can you, do that?!" Izuna came up to me. "What? I thought my students showed you how to do that...." I said. "I mean how can you hold the sword like that?!" He said as he showed me the pose of holding the katana. "Just like that," I said as I looked back at my book. I looked a little bit at Izuna who was leaving, I had some suspicion about him. He stopped flirting with me. He is the man that will flirt with women, no matter where he is.

Senju's couple room

"I have suspicions on Izuna," I said as I sat on the bed. As my back facing my husband, who was reading a book. "Seriously? And why do you have suspicions on Izuna?" He asks. "Normally Izuna flirts with me. But after last night, he stopped." I said. "This isn't like Izuna. He would flirt with every woman no matter where he is." Tobirama said.

"That's also true... *Sigh*..." I sighed as I lay back. "There, there." My husband said as he patted my forehead and looked at me. "You seem overworked so much, take a nap." He said. "That's the side I love of yours," I said as I laid my hand on Tobirama's fluffy hair. "Only to you, I can show you." He said and kissed my lips.

I was woken up by a few voices. I carefully sat up, not to try waking up my husband. I stood up and opened the door carefully. "Prince Izuna, it's a crime!" I could hear Itachi's voice. I soon saw the guest room door was open. 'It seems to be Izuna's room....' I thought as I closed the door and then walked to Izuna's room.

I nearly screamed to see a dead dragon. "What did he do to you.....?" I whispered. "Poison...." I heard another dragon, who is still alive. "....in the chest...." She said. The dragon wasn't so big, but she was pretty injured. It will not be easy for her to fly.

"Gracias," I said. I opened the chest. "From Spain?" She asks. "No, I'm from Japan... I just taught a few language words." I said as I looked at all the bottles. One of them was shining pretty much. As I wanted to take it, I saw dark skin disappearing. I took it away and saw my skin coming back.

"This is, what people call it, Dragon poison...." She said. "What does Izuna need with it?" I ask. "Who knows. To humans, it's not deadly, but for dragons, yes..." She said.

"And he mentioned about to get rid of dragon skin. He must have meant, about you...." I just looked at my hands which have dragon skin.