Preapering

Naruko pov

"I'm from another world." I finally said. "Huh?! From another world?! Is that even possible?" Kakashi-san asks with shock. "I think so because I'm here...." I said. "I heard about another world, but it can be called another dimension," Kakashi-san said. "So, what country do you live in?" Kakashi-san ask. "Country I lived in is 'Japan'. It's an island country." I said. "I see," Kakashi-san said. "Maybe more weapon that your country has?" Kakashi-san ask.

Tobirama pov

"Heard Messiah came back from Kakashi Hatake palace." Heard maids talking. 'Maybe she is in her room because it's evening...' I thought. As I just wanted to leave the hallway, I saw the door to the ballroom was open. I walked carefully to see inside. And inside was Messiah, was doing something on the floor. 'What in the name of Kaguya she doing?!' I thought as I leaned my shoulder to the door. When Messiah was done with the floor, she stood up and stood on the waltz pose. 'Alone...?' I thought. Then she made a step. 'Wait,  she isn't dancing the waltz...' I thought.

Soon she made another step when she made a circle after.

Naruko pov

'Been a long time since I danced this dance...' I thought. 'Even though I was told to not dance it...' I thought as I sat down on my knees.

*Ok, will explain that I'm bad at dancing and it's not my hobby so let us just skip*

"And what is that dance?" Heard Tobirama's voice. I stood up and saw him coming into the room. "Nothing!" I said and turned around. "Nothing? And waltz too called 'nothing'?"

"How long have you been here?!" I ask as I blushed a lot. "Since you did something on the floor." He said. "So? What's the name of the waltz?" Tobirama said. "It doesn't have a name," I said. "Huh?"

"I never had a chance to call this dance. So, it doesn't have one." I said. "I see. Well, I've never seen that kind of dance ever in my life." He said. "I better clean up the mess I drew," I said as I walked to the broom, to wash the drawing I made. "Question, why you draw the line?" Tobirama ask as I began to wash. "Inside the line is people, so that's why," I said. "I see. Tomorrow will be the ball. So, everyone will come. That means you too." Tobirama said. "I see. I don't have any choice, right?" I ask. "Yea...." He said as he walked out of the ballroom. I just watched at Tobirama who was leaving.

Ball day

"Here." Maids said. "Do you think prince Tobirama will dance with Messiah?" "I think so." Maids whisper to themself. I just looked at myself in the mirror.

 I just looked at myself in the mirror

" *Sigh* I'll go then..." I mumbled as I walked out of the room.

Ballroom

"Hi..." A familiar voice I heard. I turned my head to see the familiar purple-haired girl. "Hinata? Right?" I ask. She looked happy. "I'm Hinata Hyuga. I was too in the tea party." She said. 'She was? I didn't see her...' I thought. "I was quiet that time. So that's why you didn't see me." She said. "Ah, I see," I said. "I'm sorry to hear that you were treated by other spoiled brats you were talking about." She said. "Ah, don't apologize! It's me who shouldn't have said that." I said.

"By the way, your eyes look's like Hiashi and Hizashi," I said. "Oh, Hiashi is my father. And Hizashi is my uncle." She said. I felt sweatdrop on my face. "I see...." I said. "And uncle Hizashi has a son. I think you meet him. Neji Hyuga." She said. "Ah, I see," I said. "Sorry too. He said something about being a woman." She said. "No don't apologize. You're not at fault." I said. "Messiah." Heard Tobirama's voice behind me. "May you dance with me?" Tobirama ask. I just was unsure. 'I don't want to dance, and same I don't want to reject him in front of all people in here....' I thought. "Agree...." I finally said.

Butsuma pov

"Your son asks Messiah to dance?" Gaara asks. "Oh, I would do the same if I didn't have any recommendations," I said. "Ya ya." Emperor of clouds said. I soon saw Tobirama whisper something to Messiah. 'What is he saying to her?' I thought.

*After the dance, by the way, the dance Tobirama and Naruko danced was Naruko's unnamed dance*

'Tobirama! What is this?!' I thought. Soon my anger relaxed when I heard someone applause. "Cannot believe it." "The dance was so pretty." People said to each other. Soon Gaara walked up to Messiah and my son.

Naruko pov

"I would like to know what the name of the dance is. Someone must be creative to make their dance." Emperor said. "The dance made Messiah by herself," Tobirama said. 'Why are you exposing my secret!?' I thought as I looked at him with a deadly glare. "Is that true, Messiah? I want to know the name of the dance." He said.

"Right now I don't know what to call the dance, so maybe later...." I said as I looked away slightly. "Then, I would like to know the name later. Well, needy to say. You are very creative." He said as he walked up to the throne.

"And that's it. You said in front of Emperor that you don't have the name of the dance." Hinata said. "Here. I thought you wanted a drink." Sakura said. "Thanks. But, I'm allowed to drink alcohol," I said. "Huh? You're underage?" Sakura asks. "In where am I from, we are allowed to drink alcohol at the age of 20," I said. "Oh, I will get another. No alcohol." Sakura said. "You look 16. I don't know why Sakura wanted to give you alcohol." Hinata said. "Eh, I'm 18. But I look younger." I said. "R-really?!" Ino asks. "Yea, at age of 14, I looked age of 12. It's normal in my place." I said.

"Here," Sakura said. "It's a juice," Sakura said. "I see. Thanks. I thought it was wine." I said as I took it. "Oh, some time's it happens," Sakura said as I made a sip. I didn't listen to what the three girls were talking about, because I felt dizzy.

"Huh? Messiah? Are you alright?" Heard Hinata asking me. But I couldn't completely hear, I soon felt I was coughing and something wet on hand.

Tobirama pov

"Messiah has been poisoned!" "Is there any doctor here?!" Heard people in panic. 'No way....' I thought.