Solution

Naruko pov

Flashback

"Hinata is like that because she didn't have anyone to come over," Neji said. "I see. So she didn't have any friends?" I ask. "Yea."

End of flashback

Imperial palace

'On the other hand, I understand her

'On the other hand, I understand her. Because I too didn't have friends until I came here.....' I thought as maids were brushing my hair. "Say, m'lady. You look really thin for your age." Maid said. "Huh? I look ok." I said. "How old are you?" They ask. "I'm 18, soon to be 19," I said. "Well, you look thin same goes you look pale." They said. 'Is it bad?' I thought. "Done, you can sleep now m'lady." They said as they walked out of the room. I just stood up and walked up to the bed.

'Do I look strange? Or it's just their imagination......' I thought as I was laying on the bed.

Tobirama office

Tobirama pov

"What?" I ask. "It's true, the maids said that." Head maid said. "I see. I will get the person right tomorrow." I said. The head maid nodded and left my office. 'I perhaps ignored her pale skin, but it wasn't so shown....' I thought.

Naruko pov

"Hello, my dear!" A black-haired woman said. 'Why did Tobirama call her?' I thought. "From prince Tobirama's order, I will look after you with food." She said. "I eat properly! No need to watch over!" I said. "We will take off her dress to see." Maids said! 'Are they out of their mind?!' I thought.

Kurenai pov

I looked at her, and really, she was thin. 'Of course, there were scars....' I thought as maids were taking on the dress to the girl.

' I thought as maids were taking on the dress to the girl

"Say, Messiah. Who gave you these scars?" I ask. "It's nothing! Please, I don't want...." She said.

Near evening

Tobirama office

Tobirama pov

"What?" I ask. "Yea, she didn't want to explain," Kurenai said. "Give her time. Maybe you'll get along." I said. "Hope so," Kurenai said.

Naruko pov

"Huh? You what?" He asks. "I was in the imperial palace for a long time. I want to go out too." I said. "Will think about it." He said. 'He is sometimes annoying...' I thought. "Prince Tobirama, soon will be another ball. So maybe you can go and buy something for our Messiah." The blond-haired man said. " *Sigh* Fine, the luck I have is no one know my face and how Messiah look's like," Tobirama said.

City

"Thanks anyway," I said. "You're welcome. Even though I already have a fiance. I need to look after you." That made me shocked. "Who is your fiance?" I ask. "Sakura Haruno." He said. 'Maybe, or....' I thought. "We are here," Tobirama said as he came inside of shoe store.

"Welcome. Oh, that's a rare event. Two couple coming here." Lady said. 'W-wha?!' I thought. "Do you have any ball shoes for the ladies?" Tobirama said. "Oh, let me see," Lady said as she went to search after the shoe.

"You alright?" Tobirama ask. " *Sigh* I don't like the idea you will cheat on your fiance," I said. "Wait and see at the ball. You will know soon about why I will break the engagement." Tobirama said.

"Here," Lady said as she showed some shoes. I just looked at them. "Something you like?" Lady asks. "These blue shoes," I said. "Ah, I see. Wait a minute, I will lay them in the box." Lady said as she took them. "Will pay up," Tobirama said. "Sorry too..." I said. "Nah, we still have time. So I too have something to the ball." Tobirama said.

"Come here again," Lady said. "So, I don't know what to make more company. I want to talk to someone...." I said. "If you want to talk with me to kill the time, so Emperor of sand. Gaara wants to dance with you at the ball day." He said. "Is that so? I wouldn't mind." I said. "You sure?" He asks. "What can go wrong?" I ask. "Well, in the dessert you have to wear an open dress." He said. "I'll try to bear with it..." I cried. "Ok." He said.