Returning

Tobirama pov

"You think it will be alright if I'm doing anything?" I ask. "It would be better for Kaguya and dragon." Priest said. "Maybe I need to do what is best for my wife?!" I ask. "Even if you will do something for your wife, I think it will be against the dragon." Priest said. I was just silent.

'I cannot just sit here, and do nothing.....' I thought as I clenched my hand. "I will go and ask some of the priestesses." The priest said as he left. I just leaned back on the chair. 'As they will find her....' I thought.

Soon door opened. "Haven't you learned to knock on the door?!" I ask. Soon Naruko appeared. All dirty, and beaten up. I just stood up and hugged her. "So, you will not scold me?" She asks. "No, you just came back," I said.

"Sorry to see what others did to you," I said. "It's ok. Karma always comes back to people for the insult." She said.

Naruko pov

Naruko pov

"Demi-god?" I ask. "Correctly, he thought that, if he is a demi-god, it means he is Messiah. I'm so sorry my child." Priest apologized. "No, don't apologize. You're not at fault here." I said as waved my hands.

It's been a day since I came back from the Kaguya cliff. And Toneri just admitted why I was blamed for being a fake one. And, the priest told me to meet him, who knows what he will do to me.

"If you want, I will give revenge for you," Izuna said as he held his hand on my chin. "Izuna, I'm married woman," I said. "More likely engaged, because, you aren't the empress yet. You had a mini coronation, but, it was only with noble's and royals. But, the whole empire should meet their new empress." He said.

He isn't wrong. I'm engaged. But still, if he will make me to his lover, it will call cheating. And I don't want that.

"I'm not interested," I said. "I see." He said as he left. "I will take my leave then." Priest said. "Thank you for coming," I said. "Man, and the dark dragon were right then," Momoshiki said.

"Did he say that I could understand?" I ask. "Yea, and, no matter how I try to make him go and fly. He still holds on the towers." I just felt bad for people who live in the towers.

"But you're not at fault here." He said. "I know that, but, at night, I could hear him saying about poison," I said. "Poison? By dark dragon?" Momoshiki ask. "Yea and I think, he is searching after that..." I said as I swallowed my tea. "Who knows. I understand what animals saying, and what the dragon said about someone who has 'this'. I think it's meant poison." Momoshiki said.

I was just silent. "What's wrong?" He asks. "It's just, I'm not sure if the poison is for me or, Tobirama," I said. "Who knows. But I'll leave now. Need to do with dragon now." He said as he flew to the open window. I just sighed.

"Come back here!" Momoshiki shouted. I stood up and walked to the window. "No! I want to find the poison before Messiah will die!" I was shocked to hear that from the dragon.