Toneri, the liar

Naruko pov

"What?! You said you didn't believe it!" I shouted. "Well, yea. Because right after the accident, I thought I was in a dream. But apparently, turns out I'm in another dimension." Kakashi said. "You mean, but, your death. It was confirmed right 5 years year ago...." I said. "Hm, I was woken up at the 10-year-old boy. Good thing I still have my look..." I am just dumbfounded.

"Now that you mention, yea. I thought you looked familiar. Does that mean, all these years, it's been..." I said. "12 years? I'm surprised. Only been 5 years, *Sigh* and I'm seeing one of my students. I'm sorry too for treating you back then." He said.

"You didn't do anything," I said. "That's why I'm apologizing because I didn't do anything. I didn't stop the bullying, I even looked at you as an immigrant. Because of...."

"Because of my blonde hair. I'm saying one more time, I am a Japanese student from Japan. And I was born with blonde hair, so no one has the right to say more about it. And as of now, I am Empress! And no one will command me anything! I will be strict, not to the students, but also to the people who live here!" I said and turned around.

'Can't believe it! I'm seeing my teacher!' I thought as I walked.

But soon I slowed my walk. 'Can it be? Someone more who came from another dimension?' I thought.

Imperial palace

Tobirama pov

Just walked around as I looked at the jewelry. But I was disturbed by someone held from my back. I turned my head to see my wife. "You alright?" I ask as I patted her hands, which held around my waist. "It was exhausting. I wanted to see you so much..." She said. I just smiled, I laid the jewelry in the pocket and turned around and hug her.

"Worried for tomorrow?" I ask. "A little, your father told me about the festival before, and, about Toneri." She said. "As Toneri the liar?" I ask. "Yea, I'm just worried that he'll come and lie about him being Messiah..." She said. I just smiled and kissed her forehead. "I will be the one who will believe you the most," I said. She just smiled.

Festival day

Temple

Naruko pov

"So exciting! After many years, and now!" I heard someone talking. While I was standing on T-pose. I was looking at the mirror when they were doing the dress.

"Do you know what girl will pretend the empress?" Heard males asking

"Do you know what girl will pretend the empress?" Heard males asking. "No, only the priest knows. High priest." Another male said. 'Who, can it be?' I thought. "We are done." One girl said. I just lowered my hands. "Come, sit there." I was dragged to the throne. "We'll close then." They said as they closed the curtains. 'Well, when the movement will begin then maybe they will open the curtains...' I thought.

After a while, I felt something lifting. 'Seem's like it beginning...' I thought as I made a big sigh. To relax. "A big day, huh?" Heard someone behind me! I turned my head to see a pale man like Kaguya. But has one horn. "I'm Isshiki. One of the parts of Kaguya." He said. "Someone can see here," I whisper. "No, mostly these who experience death or saw death can see me, or others." He said.

'Can it be? All because of, I was hit by the truck, and, killed the criminal?' I thought. "Well, soon they will open the curtains. Bye-bye." He said, and at last, he said bye in English. 'Hold on, why?' I thought. And the curtains were opened. And it was a parade. 'Let your worry go, nothing will happen....' I thought.

I was a little relaxed when people danced and sang. Until something landed on the roof. Above me. And the next thing I know, I'm on the ground. People were running and screaming. I could hear behind me a dragon roar. I sat up and saw the dark dragon.

"Toneri! Are you destroying the parade?!" Heard the priest asking and a man with a hood appeared. Who were pale, like Kaguya. "I'm not destroying. You are celebrating the parade for a fake Messiah, while the real one! Is right in front of you!" He shouted.

'W-what? N-no, that can't be he is the Messiah.....' I thought confused. He soon ruled his sleeves and appeared he has lighter skin. 'He is?!' I thought. "Light dragon skin....." Priest said. I just looked shocked at that Toneri, when someone began to throw something on me!

"Liar!"

"How could you lie to us!"

"Toneri was the chosen one! Not you faker!"

I was just hiding my face. But, on one side, I kind of knew this would happen. 'Who am I kidding? I'm Naruko, the girl who always comes into trouble like this, this is normal.....' I thought as I laid my hand down. "What? Do you now know what kind of position you are in?" He asks.

I was looking at the dragon, who looked tired. 'Can it be, we are the same?' I thought. "Well?" Toneri waiting for my answer. "If you have light dragon skin, can it be, you can heal....." I said. "What about it?" He asks, and he was annoyed. "Then heal the dragon, that is behind you. He must be hurt, by you." I said. Making him be shocked. "By me? What kind of question is that?" He asks. "If you were a Messiah, then you would be healed the poor dragon," I said.

'If he is a Messiah, I wouldn't be here.' I thought as I stood up. "I would like to see you heal the dragon. Now." I commanded. "You are not the Messiah! And at the same time! I don't need to listen to you!" He shouted. But the dragon began to roar.

I could perfectly hear him is saying 'enough'. I don't know how I can understand the dragons, but I just know. Right in beginning. And I was soon taken by the dragon!

Priest pov

I just walked up to the Toneri and took his wrist. "Do something with the dragon!" I said. But felt something were on my hand while holding Toneri's. "She is fake!" "That dragon taking her, because he knows she is pretending!" Heard villagers shouted.

I let Toneri go, ad saw on my hand, the white paint. "No, you were the one who pretends. Take him now!" I shouted.

Kaguya cliff

Naruko pov

I sat up and held my hand on my head. "Woken up?" Heard the familiar voice, and yet, a broken one. I turned around to see Kaguya, sitting on the edge. I just walked up to her. "Yea... Thanks...." I said as I sat beside her. She looked sadly at me. "You went all that before, that you didn't do anything to protect?" She asks. I understood what she said. "Yea, if I'm the real Messiah, what kind of life I need. I'm Naruko, who gets into trouble...." I said. "Is my hard work, went down?" Kaguya said. "What are you saying?" I ask. "I am from your world. From Iceland." I was shocked to hear that. "But back then, I was severely abused by everyone, because I'm a Sami." I was shocked to hear. "Sami? A-and?" I ask. "I was been killed the future kid, and I made a promise, a world where everyone can make a new start. And I did..." She said.

" *Sigh* First I took Isshiki, who were from Britain. Then Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and others who are my people...." She said. "Then, slowly, I brought the first mortal..." She said as she looked up. "The first emperor?" I said. She just sighed. "Yea. From the Leaf. Then, later on, more mortals became nobles and normal people. Every Empire." She said.

"All I want is people, to live happily. But nothing works, all is going nowhere...." She said. I was just silent. "You know, back then, in Japan. I was fully atheistic. And I was skeptical about ghosts, parallel dimensions. But now, as I'm seeing now. You made my eyes open. I'm seeing another world." I said.

"Where, people live in peace. That's my world trying to do." I said. "So, your hard work made your world have peace. No war." I said, making Kaguya smile with tears in her eyes. She just hugged me. Burying her head on my shoulder. I just rubbed her back which was covered by her hair.