Talk with formerly Empress

Naruko pov

I breathed heavily when Tobirama cut the kiss. "You hands, shaking..." Tobirama said. "Of course, I overworked with the painting I made for you......" I said. "I see." He said as he let me go. "If you want, you can go to the Anatory palace." He said. "Anatory?" I ask. "It's my mother's place. You can talk with her if you want." Tobirama said as he left my room.

The next day

"Here, hope for your save trip." Maids said as they left. I just looked at the mirror.

'Well, can't do anything with it

'Well, can't do anything with it. But the dress looks fine, so I can bear it....' I thought.

Carriage

"A break?" I ask. "Yea, because of your hands shaking so much, we need to take a break," Kurenai-sensei said. 'Not like I wanted to do the painter....' I thought. "We are here miss Kurenai." Coachman said as he stopped to drive. "Thank you so much," Kurenai-sensei said as the coachman helped her to get out of the carriage. I looked from the window at a child running towards Kurenai-sensei. 'Must be a mother...' I thought. "Let us continue then?" Coachman said. "Yea..." I said as he began to drive.

Anatory palace

"Sis." The silver-haired man said as he opened the door. "If it's about something on you, then don't bother them." A silver-haired woman said. "N-no, not at all. Here is Messiah, and want to talk with you." Man said.

"Messiah I understand." She said. "Yea, but I have a name. It's Naruko." I said. "I see. Tsukyomi Anatory." She said. "I got heard from you a little bit from your son, Tobirama," I said. "I see. Nothing more?" She asks. "Well, he said that you acted strange age of 15," I said. "I acted like you after two years when I came here." She said. "Huh?"

"I know you are from another dimension." That made me shocked. "China? Bulgaria? Serbia?" "You are from my world? I'm from Japan! Tokyo." I said.

"One of the educational countries?" She asks. I just nodded. "I'm from Russia, Moscow." She said. "I can your Russian accent," I said. "Yea, back then, I was albino. Abused, bullied, and even was raped." She said.

"All because you were albino?" I ask with shock. "Yea, I even tried to make suicide at age of 23. And, I woke up with this 15-year-old body." She said.

"R-really?" I ask. "Yea. Same with you?" She asks. "N-no. I woke up in throne hall with my body and on my school uniform...." I said. "I see. I went to the temple to know why I was brought here." Tsukyomi said.

"And?" I ask. "I can call whatever that old hag. To live she said." She made me shocked. "Y-you just called Kaguya 'old hag'?!" I ask. "Yea, she will not do anything to me if I will call her," Tsukyomi said.

"Why left the imperial palace?" I ask. "I felt responsible and guilty for my son's death. Mother always gets along with her children no matter what father they have." She said. "I see, sorry for the loss...." I said. "It's ok." She said.

"You still love your two elder sons?" I ask. "Yea, I don't want to come imperial palace. Something will happen if I come back." She said.