First kiss of Messiah and next Empror

Naruko pov

"Now, this day has come. And Messiah will choose who will have care of her." Butsuma said. It's only been 1 month late because of my age of majority. 'Calm down Naruko, you can do it.....' I thought. "My child," Heard the priest calling me. "You can just say if you are stressed or something, you can say." He said. "No, I already made my decision. I'm choosing the Imperial family." I said. "The imperial is threading her!" "No way." "Did they do something to her?" everyone in shock said some nonsense. I just stood up.

"They did not threaten me. Nor did anything to me. But one of the aristocrats threatens me." I said. "And who is that sin who threaten our present from Goddes?" Priest asks. "I did not notice at the beginning, but it was Sakura Haruno. And her family who is here." I said and everyone looked at Sakura's parents. "She is lying! We did not!" Sakura's mother said. "How can you say that Messiah?" Butsuma ask. I just took the poison that was hidden under my sleeve I had dressed. "The poison that has Haruno symbol," I said. The priest came up to me and took it. "Is there *Cough* Haruno symbol? *Sigh* I'm getting old...." At last, Butsuma mumbled. "Our dearest Messiah saying the truth. There is Haruno symbol...." Priest said. "Take them away now!" Butsuma said.

"How you took the poison they had?" Tobirama said as we walked around the Imperial garden. "Because Sakura's mother laid the poison right in front of me," I said as I sat on the edge of the fountain. "I see," Tobirama said as he sat beside me. "But why you choose Imperial?" He asks. "I found many friends in the imperial palace. So maybe that's why." I said as I looked up. "I see, I only wish to go out of this country." He said. "Why?" I ask. "I want to see nature, and mostly the sundown and when the sun goes up in the morning." He said as he was looking at heaven. "Is that so?" I ask as I looked at him. "Yea, this place never gave happiness to me. My younger brothers died when two maids tried to kill us. And I killed them, with my own hands..." Tobirama said as he looked at his hands.

"I was in that shock that my mother left the imperial palace and went back to her place," Tobirama said. "She must be felt like she was responsible for that. I think she loved her younger sons. And your father...." I said. "If they had love." "Huh?"

"They had arranged marriage back then. And what my father said, she acted strangely at the age of 15." He said. 'Acted strangely?' I thought. "Where is she now?" I ask. "She lives in the capital, here. But it's will use a long time to come to her palace." Tobirama said. 'Maybe I can talk to her?' I thought.

"I see...." I said.

Naruko room

'Thanks for my bodyguard I could go secretly with him in his disguise

'Thanks for my bodyguard I could go secretly with him in his disguise...' I thought as I was taking off my hat. I laid my bag on the table and began to work.

Tobirama pov

"Tobirama, I got this from Messiah," Minato said as he came in with something that covers by a blanket. "A gift for you?" I ask. "No, she said it's for you. Oh, that was heavy...." Minato said as he laid the thing on the holder he held. "Well, I gotta go. See ya." He said as he left. I just stood up and walked up to the covered blanket. I soon took it off and saw what I didn't imagine.

(That's not my art, I'm not this good with painting

(That's not my art, I'm not this good with painting....)

"Sunset and the moon at the same time.......?" I mumbled. I soon saw the signature on the black where stood 'Naruko' on white paint. 'Did Messiah make it?' I thought.

Naruko pov

I lost teacup! "You alright?!" Kurenai-sensei ask. "Y-Yea! I overworked with my hands....." I said. "Did you overtrained with sword training?" She asks. "No! I was overworked with painting! I made a painting for Tobirama." I said. "Ah, painting?" Kurenai-sensei ask. "Yea...." I said.

"You fell for him. Ah, young love~" Kurenai-sensei said. "No! Not at all! I just made an innocent present for him!" I said. "Really? But it's always men who give presents to women. And if women doing that, means, they have a feeling for him." She explained.

"Not at all! At my homeplace, it's normal girls giving a boy to him a present as a friend." I explained. "Oh, I see...." Kurenai-sensei said. "May I come here?" Tobirama said as he knocked on the wall while laying his shoulder on the wall. "S-sure..." I said. "I'm taking my leave," Kurenai-sensei said as she walked out of my room while Tobirama still laid his shoulder on the wall. "You made the painting right?" He asks. "U-um yea.....?" I said. "You are talented must say," Tobirama said as he walked up to me. "I had to throw the painting in my homeplace, because of some things. Same with the waltz that I danced with you and Gaara...." I said as I walked a little bit away.

"Some things? And what is that?" He ask as he walked way close to me that he pilled me to the wall. "Um, I don't know what to say, and the same way I don't want to say it...." I said as I looked away. "It's rude if you do not look at someone who is talking to you," Tobirama said. "Someone in my place could do too if-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Tobirama laid his lips laid on mine. I tried to separate but he held his hands on my cheeks. I just held my hands on his shoulders while he was making more deepened the kiss.