Chapter 10: New Beginnings/New Enemy

Start from the beginning

Ozpin: not to worry Mr. Ethan

Kevin: that's my middle name

Ozpin: I said not to worry, I will pay for the door, but please come quietly Mr. Arc, and his two friends.

Before Jaune could answer, the transmission went off and Jaune was punched in the head from Yang and knocked out. Before she could say anything to lose, Kevin had knocked her out with an iron fist, as he touched the metal leg on his chair.

[Break]

Jaune's eyes slowly opened as he was staring at a white ceiling. He groaned as he sat up, the first thing he did was look down at his watch and see that it was still blue, he groaned and got out of the bed and stood up. He let out a sigh and cracked his back

Jaune: where's Komi and Kevin?

He walked towards the double doors and opened them, not seeing anyone. What was also strange was that everything had a green hue to it.

Jaune: uh, hello?

???: IIIII wannnt ooooouuut

He looked around as he heard the faint voice. He slowly walked down the hall and was looking around the corner, not seeing anyone. He let out a sigh of relief as he didn't see anyone, but when he looked behind him, down the hall was Ghostfreak. Jaune stared, but he just stood there as Ghostfreak was slowly breathing. He looked down the other way and saw a door, as he took a step, the door got one foot further away. He looked back at Ghostfreak, who's panting became heavier.

Ghostfreak: I...

Jaune watched as his hands began to twitch and crack, Ghostfreak's stubby fingers ripped open as they became claws, Jaune turned towards the door and began to speed walk towards it as it got further away.

Ghostfreak: Want....

Jaune looked back as Ghostfreak shrieked and tendrils burst out from his chest, Jaune then just began to ran as fast as he could,

Ghostfreak: OOOOOOUUUUUTT!!!!

Ghostfreak let out a ghostly wail as he ripped his body apart and showed what he looked like under the rags

Ghostfreak looked at Jaune and let out a roar at the boy as he ran.

All Jaune could do was scream as he tried to go faster, Ghostfreak then dashed down the hallway and at Jaune. Jaune forced himself to run faster, faster than he ever could before, he opened his eyes as the door was slowly getting closer. Ghostfreak roared once more as Jaune jumped at the door and burst through it. He looked back and saw Ghostfreak about to get out, but shut the door. He turned into fourarms and pulled a tree out from its roots and put it in front of the door. He let out a sigh, as the door banged, he jumped back and turned back into himself.