HIGH FOR THIS 2

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

ARIANNA'S POV

I tried to get on with my work reading and writing and Daddy was back to his desk working like he hadn't put his tongue deep inside my asshole just half an hour ago but I couldn't. I kept wiggling and fidgeting not out of discomfort but trying to find friction of the glass thing inside of me, grinding, humping, bouncing, it kept brushing against the walls inside of me as I rotate my hips on my seat discreetly, of course, so Daddy doesn't notice me pleasure myself like this, so desperate.

It's getting late, my work is almost done and I am almost going to cum, I just need a little push, only if I could sneak my hand between my legs I would make myself cum, not as good as Mommy and Daddy could, but I would also get punished for braking the rules 'No one can touch my flower but Daddy and Mommy'.
........

It's been a whole hour, and more, I'm not in charge anymore, my body is moving on it's own, I keep feeling things flowing out of me and the glass keeps brushing and turning inside of me, it feels so good. I clenched my legs as hard as I could but any slight movement would make me shake, quiver, it's like continuous pleasure being shot into me, it keeps stimulating me and I can't say no.

"Arianna"

Oh God.

I quickly composed myself grabbing the pencil and looking back at the book in front of me. "Yes Daddy" I whispered very lowly because Daddy could tell if I was coming or not just by the tone of my voice.

"Come here Principessa" Daddy ordered calling me over.

Oh no.

"I-I can't Daddy" I told him dropping my head lowly in shame of my pathetic sensitivity to such a small thing inside of me, I wonder what I look like, all red and flustered with a pretty rose sticking out of my butt.

"I had an accident" I told him. Daddy rose from his seat taking firm steps towards me, taunting steps, like he was already mocking me for being so sensitive.

Daddy rose my skirt, exposing my bare pussy to him and the shiny substance covered legs, he grazed his big thick fingers over my legs and over my flower, so delicately I would've moan for him there and then. "What's this?" Daddy gathered some and tested it on his fingers, crossing out his first assumption that it was pee.

"You've been coming?" Daddy threatened with a firm grip of my whole pussy, his face so close to mine I lost my breath. How can his hand cover my whole flower? "No Daddy" I told him sincerely, I haven't come yet, but I will if you keep talking to me in that voice and cupping my pussy like it belongs to you, I will.

Daddy joined his eyebrows mocking me "And you've already made this mess" He said looking down at me, I did make a mess just from grinding on something and thinking about how Daddy licked me.

"Does it feel good?" Daddy groaned in my ear, while sucking on my neck and rolling my bundle of nerves with his fingers, I'm so wet. "So good Daddy" So good...

"And what do you want?"

"I want more Daddy"

"Of course Baby"

__________________
Daddy picked me up, laying me carefully on the couch but for some reason I couldn't take my gaze away from Daddy, from Daddy's eyes, at all. I watched him attentively as he undressed me for the second time today, only this time I was entirely focused on him.
It got more overwhelming with time as Daddy buried his face on the crook of my neck kissing and licking and sucking, my breath hitched and I couldn't focus on anything but Daddy, I felt dizzy like I was about to pass out, everything was blurry and all sounds incoherent and distant, everything but him.