SHAMELESS

ARIANNA'S POV

"What did you like"

"Uhm...Arianna make Momma feel good" I said proudly and Daddy nodded praising me. I was all giddy and flustered talking about it "I had playtime with Mommy and we made each other fall off the abyss" I said dreamily.

"And then...
Daddy and Mommy did it too..." I said zoning out a bit.

I think Daddy got concerned about it and— "Did Daddy and Mommy hurt or scare you?" He asked calmly. I shook my head, no, I was just confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't understand how Mommy took it all...all the pain, and she liked it..."

"I-I, do y-you think you h-hurt Momma?" I asked slowly.

Calmly Daddy said "Yes baby, maybe. I'm sure Daddy did hurt Mommy at some point" he said very seriously.

"Why did Mommy take it?"

"Playtime with Mommy and playtime with you is very different, you don't both like/want the same thing or need the same stuff and you have different pain tolerance levels. Mommy has a very high one so she can take more roughness while, you, piccola, we are more gentle with you."

"So Mommy wanted it?"

He sighed.

"I think Mommy would be the best person to explain it to you, it is her choice anyway"

_______
I rested my head on Daddy's shoulder looking directly at Mommy that was in front of me sleeping peacefully on his other shoulder while he washed us both.

"Daddy and Momma would never hurt you" He clarified.

I lifted my head with my hands resting on Daddy's chest.

"Not even if I wanted it?" I whispered fidgeting with my fingers.

I didn't want it, I failed to understand why Mommy did, but she must have asked for it for a reason? To be completely honest, if I had to be hurt I would choose Daddy to do it too.

Daddy rested his huge warm palm over my nervous finger calming me down and getting my attention "We would take care of you and do what you want"

When the water started to get cooler Daddy carefully stood up covering himself before picking Mommy up and wrapping her in soft warm towels while I played with the dissipating bubbles, Daddy returned with my pink piggy robe and I made grabby hands to him until I was surrounded by my the soft robe. Daddy and I dried ourselves and brushed our teeth to get ready for bed like our usual routine, minus Mommy.

"Don't swallow it" Daddy warned in a stern tone.

I nodded my head with a mischievous smile "But it takes good Daddy" I said secretly tasting the bubblegum toothpaste with my tongue while Daddy brushed my teeth.

"Now your turn Daddy"

I picked up his toothbrush that was electric, I wanted one too. Sounds so cool. "You're too little for that" he corrected me and I pouted crossing my arms but deep down feeling good for being denied big people stuff, I was too little for that...