AFTER HOURS

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

HERMIONE'S POV

It's late we were both tired so we headed straight to sleep. I didn't think anything would happen tonight, that night was an incident, a mistake, it won't happen again.

But I spoke too soon, way too soon, while Arianna was snuggled to my side, wrapped in the blankets I felt her rub herself against me again, I closed my eyes, maybe I was imagining things, but it only got more real when her moans filled my ears, I dreaded this, I could only wait, still , there with her moaning in my ear.

Just great.

With my eyes still closed trying to shut down the situation, I heard it.

"Hermie"

"Mia".

My eye flew open, I did not just hear her.

She didn't moaned it.

She didn't moaned my name.

My breathing hitched, my whole body tensed, I wanted to be eaten whole.

This would be many peoples dream, a pretty girl pleasuring herself moaning your name to you but at the moment it felt anything but. I didn't dare look at her, I know I would lose it right there and then.

So I kept myself rubbing circle in her knee hoping that would soothe whatever ache she was feeling wherever that was.

But I couldn't take it anymore, I rubbed her cheek, calling for her, hoping she would wake up from whatever dream, no matter how good it was.

It didn't wake her but it made her stop her movements.

Freedom.

I sprinted to the bathroom, washing my face.

Now, I , was all hot a bothered. I looked down at my core whispering yelling "Shut up" before heading to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and staying there for the rest of the night.

I fell asleep on the couch thinking how I should talk to her about this but then again I don't think she is aware of it , she was just sleeping.

I mean, it couldn't get any worse right, this is probably the worse case scenario right?

Right, keep telling yourself that Hermione

Next time I will make sure to fall asleep before her so I will not know what happened, so I don't have to think about it.

And I did just that.

The night after I made sure I went to bed early so I was too far into dreamland to walk up to strange activity.

This time I gave my back to her, that way nothing bad will happen, I remember her putting her head behind my shoulder and sleeping like that, so cute.

Sometime in the morning I heard a noise, of an alarm, a very annoying sounding alarm. I turned to the source of the alarm, it was coming from Aria's side.

When I turned my head to her my eyes widened in horror.

My shirt had ridden up exposing my whole stomach, Arianna's hand was very dangerously close to my crotch as was her mouth close to my nipple.

"Arianna" I yelled.

Aria took a second to wake up given the sound of the alarm, she took in her surrounding, my state and her hands. Her eyes widened in horror matching mine before realisation struck her and she sprinted out of the room almost screaming.

I sat up from bed seeing how far the thing developed.

I'm screwed.

I looked at the clock it's 6 am, I fell back on the bed sighing loudly before finding strength to get up.

I tried knocking on her door many times, getting no response.

I decided to get ready with the day and breakfast, I figured she needed time.

——————————————-

ARIANNA'S POV

For the past week Hermione has been acting a bit off, a bit distracted, nervous maybe.

She didn't seem mad but then again I could've done something to upset her anyways and I didn't want that.

So I decided that today I would wake up early and make her breakfast, she always makes me breakfast I should return the favour even if it might not be as delicious as hers.

I put on an alarm because otherwise I wouldn't be able to wake up but took in consideration to hurry and shut it before it woke Hermie up. I figured she wouldn't wake up straight away, she has been looking pretty tired lately, like she hasn't slept much, another reason to make her breakfast, maybe it will make her feel all better.

I woke up to the alarm but also to Hermie calling out my name, her voice was different but she still tried to keep it the calm way but what I saw when I opened my eyes, took time to register. I was touching Mia in places I shouldn't, her face was worried and I got scared with what I might've done, god this is bad.

The only thing I could think about was run, run.

I ran to my room and locked the door.

What did I do?

What did I do?

I keep tried to remember anything that might explain or make sense.

Did I sexually assault my roommate, oh no.

She must be so angry, oh no, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt her.

She's going to kick me out with much reason, I totally agree.

She was so nice to me and this is what I do. I start crying and panicking, is going to call the police on me?

I start packing my stuff like mad, getting ready to be yelled at and kicked out.