DARK TIMES

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

I want to see Daddy cum

Arianna got more excited and nervous by the second as Daddy's movements were more aggressive, Mommy's moans more involuntary.

She repeated to herself that Daddy wasn't hurting Momma and that Mommy would use her safe word anytime if it got too much but mommy's noise radiated the feel of pain...plus something else, Mommy's face showed overwhelmingness but she refused to tell Daddy to stop, she just pushed him closer.
Why is Mommy enjoying the pain, does she want it?

She watched as Daddy and Mommy's foreheads dropped sweats, how Daddy groaned while being inside of her.

Dominicus had never lost control like this, ever, and today wasn't going to be the first time. Before, he was free to let his less calm side take over but in this circumstances he didn't want to scare either of the girls, he had never tried to fight himself, he never had to but now it seemed pretty hard. Dominic fought his urge to pin Hermione down, growl in her ear all the unholy things he was going to do to her but he couldn't.

He was going to show himself , he was going to show his devilish self and scare his girls, he didn't want that to happen.

He flexed his arms leaning closer to Hermione that at this point refused to spare her last bits of strength in keeping her eyes opened, even though she would occasionally take a peak at the face of pleasure in Dominic's face, that alone was enough to make her smile ready to cum all over him.

Next to her ear he resonated quietly with his voice. "Tell me to stop"

He was losing a battle against his darker side, one that wasn't supposed to come out yet, not yet. But Hermione was determined to have this man use her for both their pleasures. He lifted himself taking a look at her, their faces only inches away, she weakly smiled, she fucking smiled. Hermione chuckled looking deep into his eyes while whispering weakly with determination.

"Harder"

Dominic slipped for a moment hammering into her forcefully, so deep she moved away from him for a bit, just so she knows how serious he is. She stilled for a moment taking in the pain and moaning with it.

"Use your safeword, make me stop" he ordered with velvety moans and groans in between feeling his control slip by.

Hermione sloppily leaned closer, accepting already that she was signing herself to utter punishment.

"Cum in me"

He lost it.

Dominic lost it as his sadistic side emerged from the cage he kept it in so far. Hermione felt a small drop of fear shoot through her at the knowledge of what she had just unleashed but too was happy that she did, she wanted to see him like this.

He stretched himself to his full length and now Hermione seemed like just a toy under his giant self, his toy.

He pulled out almost completely only leaving the tip inside rotating and manoeuvring Hermione like a doll, pushing her down the couch, head down and ass up before slamming all of himself inside her asshole, filling Hermione to the brim.
She honestly screamed as he slowly stretched her all over again, small salty tears dropped down her cheeks as the sting grew on her bottom.
Hermione had never had anal sex before and she had to admit at that moment that it stung like shit but it felt so damn good, no matter how much her body asked for a brake and preferred to have a more gentle approach to such a delicate area Hermie knew damn well that's not what she actually wanted.