CALL OUT MY NAME

DOMINICUS' POV

I woke up to the smell of Hermione's sinful perfume surrounding me, her hair all over my face as she was sleeping on top of me.

She was gorgeous, specially in the morning.

She looked calmest when sleeping, no bratty attitude, no domme command, just a tired sweet girl.

This is the best I've slept and woken up to in years since sleeping with my two girl next to me. I got to wake up to Hermione Sanremo, La Regina, wrapped in my arms. While she's a mystery of a woman to everyone she's just Hermione to us. I get to live with what people still had to wonder about.
She looked like the purest, calmest angel. She looked so relaxed snuggled close to me she doesn't seem the same person. I didn't want to move. Because once she wakes up, that mouth starts ratting shit just so she gets fucked harder, she will be no angel at all.

After some time I got up and got ready for the day. Today I have to work because there is something going on with some of  the companies. After taking a shower and freshening up after the gym I got a call from Vagans.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"About what Attlio" I asked with the phone on speaker on the closet island.

"Hermione"

I put on my shirt.

"What about Hermione?"

"Hasn't she talked to you?"

"Talk to me about what Attlio" I asked getting impatient.

"The Sanremo Co. want access to those 3 sectors back again, and the 'request'- more like a fucking ambitious demand was put forward by the old man's daughter, Hermione."

Hermione's and my family are one of the oldest and most respected in the country, being that we have been in the control of the country's businesses and economies for decades. I've done business with her father many times, but never in a personal level, I found him too easygoing, never underestimated him for his work has show it's value but he was too soft for the business, either that or he had something up his sleeve...something like Hermione.
He wasn't as ambitious nor possessive which is expected given what he owns and has control over, he didn't want to expand, it felt more like he was just maintaining the companies in control, wanting for something to happen..

"What do they want with them?"

"Have you seen what she has done? She will beat her father in the industry, if she keeps this up she will outrun the competition. She will be working side by side with us"

Hm.

"Remember the strange activity in the south that we talked about ? It's her, she has diminished half the A-list. She is wining territory"

Sneaky Brat. I looked back at her sleeping on my bed.

"Show me"

"Whatever it is that she is doing, she will be competing with us in matter of months. You got yourself a troublesome."

My plaything.

———

I walked towards the bed to check on Hermione, she was still asleep but was agitated, with sweat beads on her forehead, heavy breaths and constant leg rubbing.
Poor girl, the hormones are having a tool on her. Nothing we can't fix. A woman like her shouldn't have to wake up like this, she should to be woken up properly.

I gently wiped the sweat off her forehead and lowered the room temperature for her, removing the sheets from her.

I stood in front of her, rubbing her legs and core softly instantly calming her down. Desperate little thing.