GLASS TABLE GIRLS

Hermione, Don got up early.

When Don appeared already dressed in his white shirt and dress pants, Hermione was at the desk going again over their Dom & Sub contract.

Hermione was having a mental debate about the papers, Don walked to her grabbing her jaw roughly enforcing a kiss on her. She like it. She liked when he was like this, when he acted like didn't care about hurting her, when he just wanted to take her.

Hermione got to see both sides of him, when he was caring and nurturing as a Daddy and when he was demanding and sadistic as a Dom, her future Dom.

Don effortlessly picked Hermione up, seating where she was seating and having her sit on his lap. He looked over her shoulder reading what she was debating about. He saw 'praise' and 'degradation' with multiple dots around like she was about to write something on it but stopped before she could.

"You know you can have both right?" Don inquired leaning back on the chair, loving the way Hermie's ass looked on top of his cock.

She shrugged. She knew she could, however it was the angel and the demon on her shoulders that were keeping her from choosing. Just like when she doesn't know if she's a domme or sub. Sadistic or Masochist.
What does she want?

Hermione smiled at herself looking at Don by the corner of her eye whispering "Praise/degrade me".

Don sighed coming closer to her ear and pushing her down harder on his cock. He kissed her neck leaving wet lingering tingles while playing with her boobs.

Hermione's body instantly submitted, loving every second of it. She gasped at his actions before melting into them. Don caught a bit of Hermione's ear in his teeth growling very very deeply. "You're a good little slut".

Hermione moaned in content and goosebumps spread under Don's touch, gathering her senses she bit her lip circling both options over and over again.

She will be the most diabolical angel he has ever seen.

Hermione, Don and Arianna got ready to get out of the house.They ate their breakfast together and got ready making their way into the car.

Hermione buckled Arianna up on the backseat while Don turned the car on.

Once Hermione was seated and the car was running they got on the road.

"Where are we going?" Arianna asked curiously, looking out the window at the vast green landscape.

"Where going to an appointment piccola" Don said with one hand on the wheel and another resting onto of Mommy's thighs. Where it belongs. And Arianna hummed.

"Daddy I would like and was planning on going to the art studio today.Is that okay?" She asked politely. How could he refuse such a good girl.

"Of course piccola, we will drop you off". Don said slowly, Arianna hummed in content.

They arrived at their Doctor's appointment just in time. Hermione kept rehearsing in her head what she would say when and if the doctor questioned our relationship.

"He's a littles' doctor" Don told Hermie, reading her mind. That put her more at ease, than Arianna wouldn't be too frightened.

Once Arianna put together the pieces. The smell of disinfectant, the woman in scrubs and white coats her anxiety spiked.

"You didn't say it was a doctor's appointment" She stated worriedly from behind Momma.

Hermione pulled Arianna onto her arms cooing at the girl with her silvery voice.