EARNED IT

Hermione walked around the car to unbuckle Arianna. "Ready?" As Mommy helped her get out of the car Arianna looked around the countryside. It was huge and so green Arianna inhaled every single detail she could, the vast amount of trees, the blue sky. Arianna loved sunny days.

Ms Sanremo walked around the farm and she had company however her body covered the rather small person from everyone's view.

"Aria this is Emily, she helps Mommy and will be with us for the day. If Mommy is busy or you need any help you ask her, okay?" Arianna nodded with a smile greeting Emily. She was a tall woman but not as tall as Mommy, with brown hair not as dark as Mommy's and she had a very friendly smile but not as bright as Mama's.
No offence.

Before Hermione had to sit down for work talk she took Arianna to the farm to see the animals. Arianna's smile lit up the whole place as she followed the sheep, chicks and horses.

"Have you ever ridden a horse?" The Babygirl shook her head.

"You know Daddy has horses back in house right?"

"What??! Really??!" Arianna whispered in order to not wake up the sleeping chicks. So cute.

"Ask Daddy next time"

Arianna was in Mommy's lap listening to all the gibberish that is work talk, numbers, problems and solutions. Arianna liked Mommy's office building here, it was a large octagon full of full length windows with a view to the outside, there was natural sunlight throughout the whole day and she could see the bees flying around the flowers. It was all woody and smelled like lavender and fresh coffee.

——

Arianna was sitting around a table in front of the huge window with her sketchbook. She drew the beautiful sight of the hills and trees while Momma was in the next section of the room divided my a glass wall. Momma would turn around and wink at her from time to time checking on her.

Arianna was getting hungry but Emily has gone to find something and Momma is busy but Arianna is a big girl, she can get her food from the canteen like everyone else.

The people stopped what they were doing as they saw a pretty girl with long flowy hair and pink bows on it skipping and humming songs around the building, she walked around the octagon until she was in front of the canteen.

Looking around Aria spotted the queue, once she walked towards it the men's conversation came to a halt at the sight of the girl. She put herself behind a big men with long, very long braids, they looked very cool but heavy. As one of the men walked behind Arianna to wait for his food too he was pushed away from her and forcefully made to sit down.
One by one all of the ten people that were in front of her in line disappeared before getting there food.

Maybe they're on a hurry for something?

Arianna found herself alone on the line, she looked around before stepping into the front. As the catering staff laid they're eyes on the girl they hesitated before even talking to her.

Is she lost?

"Good afternoon" She whispered with a smile getting her tray. Surely the staff served her and she remembered to get fruit and cake for the dessert.
"Thank you" She thanked cheerfully at the confused staff.

Arianna stood in the middle of the place searching for a spot to sit down, in one of the table there were free chairs, she walked towards them carefully balancing the cup of water on her tray.