THE ZONE

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

HERMIONE'S POV

It's been a 2 weeks since Arianna's moved in and everything has been great, she has slept in my bed for most of the time, the only times she has slept in her bed was if she fell asleep elsewhere and I carried her to her room.

I'm not complaining , I've gotten the best sleep in months, she is jsut so warm and cuddly, her little snores always lullaby me to sleep not before I undo the little frowns she does in her sleep with my thumb.

Perks of living alone were being able to walk around naked without a care of the world, but heaven was sleeping bare, that would be the highlight of the day but since Arianna came and specially since she has slept with me I having to put on a t-shirt and even rediscovered the pyjamas collection that have been buried in the back of my wardrobe.

Not the same but I can still sleep without underwear but be covered so it's a solution.

—————-

It's the middle of the night, and I keep feeling movement next to me, I turn to a sleeping Arianna, she was cuddling my arm tugging it with a death grip, whimpering every so often.

I rub her cheek, helping her to calm down before turning again to sleep.

Not a few minuets later she start moving again this time more intense. I'm confused to why she is unsettled, when I turn back to her I see her brushing herself against my arm...looking for friction with her core.

Right, she's horny.

Her whimpering got louder and she grew more frustrated. I brushed her hair cooing her to sleep but that didn't help much.

I tried waking her but this girl a a heavy sleeper.

She was getting more impatient with time, so much she grabbed my hand from the arm she was gripping and used it to cup her crotch, with that my body tensed, she started humping again my hand finding some much needed friction.

Now she was full on making noises still not getting what she wanted, she scrunched her face in such a cute way probably angry she couldn't pleasure herself right.

Her whole body was tense and her grip on me was starting to hurt.

What should I do, what should I do.

The most rational thing that came to mind was to calm her down so I absentmindedly started rubbing my hand in circular motions to her core, her body slowly started to relax while I cooed her brushing her hair, until I was almost certain she had fallen back asleep did I try get out of bed.

I needed air, I hopped of the bed before leaving the room I looked back at the angel faced girl thinking how clueless she must have been to the whole thing nd I was not going to be the one to awaken it or bring it out.

Next morning I asked how she slept, she gave me a so so answer "It was o-okay". I chuckled at that.

The night after Arianna fell asleep in the couch so I made it my mission to put her in her bed, so we could both get a good night sleep.