A TALE BY QUINCY

Hermione made her way down the stairs at the crack of dawn, Dominicus was already awake but still in bed with Arianna on top of him. He laid on the bed with his head resting on the headboard and Ariana spread like a panda on his bare chest while he worked on his computer.

Hermione had to go up to the work sight.
Hermione walked into the second kitchen where the staff normally cooked. The workers were already up working on getting breakfast ready.

"Mrs Gassanti, I will serve breakfast right away" The head of the kitchen said nervously and hurriedly through a thick accent acknowledging her presence. Hermione wasn't supposed to be there, only workers went there.

'La Regina'

'-La Regina'

the women whispered yelled to each other as to quiet down their own conversations in her presence.

"No that's okay, Andrea. I will be on my way" Hermione answered respectfully to the older woman after cheerfully greeting all the other workers in the room. Surprised at such interaction they bowed their head in respect answering back.

"Good morning Mrs Gassanti"

Hermione opened the cupboards she was already familiar with after so many baking nights with Don and Arianna. The women and men watched in awe as Hermione gracely carried herself through the kitchen collecting things.

"Do you need any help Mrs Gassanti?" He older woman decided to brake the awkward tension in the air.

Recently, Hermione has been called that many times and she has come to lose the chills she got when she was approached like that, she has come to like it just a bit. It wasn't so bad to be acknowledged as his.

Hermie finished wrapping the dolces in the lunch box holding it to Andrea. "Yes please, could you give this to Arianna when she goes to school?"

"Yes Miss" Andre politely responded guarding the things.

"Thank you... Have a nice day" Hermione waved the staff bye.

Once she was out of sight the whispers quickly took over the rather dead silence that had fallen upon the room. They talked about how odd but nice she is, how she actually greets them and says thank you and please, she also teaches Arianna to say thank you and please and not treat them any less than they would treat others. Not that Mr Gassanti was rude to them, he just was never there, he was always at work and got home late but not since Hermione and Arianna. He makes it his priority to get home and be with them. Dominicus was a very good boss, he gave very generous salaries correspondent to their effective work too.

"Enough. Smettila di parlare di La Regina, back to work" Donna Andrea ordered.

——-

Hermione remembered to pump before work. Aria hasn't asked to breastfeed since last week and now Hermie's boobs were paying for it.

Hermione was brushing her teeth in the sink with the machines attached to her breasts, Don came from behind her with a towel around his neck drying his hair.

"No breastfeeding?" He asked kissing her collarbone.

She tilted her head back to get a look a him, shaking her head to the sides with a smile. Don kissed her forehead before moving to get dressed.

They weren't worried. Arianna had been drinking milk every day for the past couple of weeks. Maybe she got tired of it...

Hermione hopes she didn't scare Arianna away, just the thought of it made her heart ache. She wanted nothing but to have her baby comfortably in her arms not drawing further away from her because of something she might have done.