76· record of life

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"BREAKING NEWS ! CRAVITY'S TAEYOUNG AND (G)-DREAM'S FIA TO TIE THE KNOT TODAY AFTER PUBLICLY DATING FOR 5 YEARS"

the corners of my lips go up as I read the article.

"the hottest couple of south korea, shook the whole nation with an announcement they made a week ago. a similar commotion was created by them 5 years ago as well through an Instagram update."

5 years ago, that day.

we decided to go public, going against the agency. we announced it through our official personal Instagram accounts and of course, it took everyone by surprise, we received backlash from our agencies which threatened our career but soon they accepted the matter seeing the supportive feedback of netizens and we couldn't be any more relieved.

at the end, the agencies decided to let us off with a punishment, canceling our solo endorsements with brands and some of our sponsorships.

it was a big blow to our career of course, but it was better than getting blacklisted cause that really happens often in this cruel industry, idols getting blacklisted for only dating.

more brands were terminating contracts with us which at some point turned serious when it included group schedules, but soon we received offers in doubled numbers than the cancel amount after netizens supported our relationship, making us trend in a positive way.

"from fighting against everyone to be with each other, the idol couple now are going to exchange vows with each other later today at the seoul grand hall. all the best wishes to the couple from our team!"

I finish reading with a smile. I was really relieved and touched to see everyone, the fans and the media congratulating us on our new journey instead of any drama or negative comments.

"you look so pretty.."

"I know right? like an angel in white! taeyoung's surely gonna get a heart attack"

hyeongjun and minhee trailed off spotting me as I sat ready on the chair.

"we just came back from taeyoung's waiting room and, man looks fine as hell, the literal definition of stunning, so a warning to you too"

I break into a laugh listening to minhee.

"and he has been holding this huge smile on his face literally since last night and the whole morning today including right now, how does his cheeks not hurt?"

hyeongjun confusedly says as he massages his cheeks.

"lover boy is finally getting married to his forever one and only, what do you expect?"

wonyoung enters the room chuckling but soon gasps seeing me.

"look at you, the most beautiful bride"

she slowly approached me with a smile and gently wrapped her arms around my neck, in a soft hug.