52· the reason why

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

(this chapter will only include flashback stories, about who hwan is and what happened)

tw : cursing, mention of d3ath, st4lking, attempt to murd3r.

"hello~"

"lee hwan-nim ! you came again today, thank youuu"

I smiled bright.

"of course ! how can I not come"

he beamed at me as I signed his name on the album.

"and especially, three hearts for you today!"

I laugh as I draw three hearts besides his name.

"our maknae fia is the best!"

lee hwan. a well-known fan of us, all of us members knew him really well and almost were considered friends with him cause he never missed any of our fansign, stages or any show schedules. surprisingly, he was present at every single one, always supporting us.

we just debuted not long ago and we were happy to already have a loyal fan like him. he made us believe that we were worried for no reason at all.

"lee hwan-nim!"

"our best dancer fia slayed the stage today! as expected~"

our days were all going fine until I heard something I shouldn't have, which turned my life upside down.

as our fansign ended, we were done for the day and were following manager-nim to the outside where the van was waiting but right before we went out of the gate, I realized I left my phone at the waiting room.

"you guys go ahead, I'll come later with fia on the second car, she has a different schedule anyways"

manager-nim says as unnies get on the van with the road manager as they interact with fans, smiling and accepting gifts.

it takes us quite some time to find my phone which was hidden under a pile of clothes.

"wait here, I'll go and bring the van"

I nod as I look around, it was almost empty, all the fans were already escorted outside the main gate.

I start walking towards the parking area and suddenly a familiar voice makes me stop on my steps.