06· cloud nine

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

I was currently waiting for wonyoung at the starship cafe.

as I was alone and not an idol under starship, the waiters occasionally shot looks of surprise.

feeling awkward, I wore a cap and pulled it lower in attempt to hide my face from getting unwanted attention.

I just decided to scroll through my phone to kill time as I sipped on my drink.

suddenly I heard grand prix by cravity playing on the cafe which almost made me choke on my drink as that day's memories from cravity's dorm played on my mind.

why do I still feel weird and awkward whenever there's a mention of cravity?? I definitely need to pull myself together, for god's sake fia you work with them on the same industry! and literally 2/9 cravity members are your best friends??

author pov.

"HYUNG"

fia thought she heard a yell so she hurriedly took off her airpods and looked up from her screen only to notice nothing, everyone was busy with their own thing.

I must have heard it wrong.

fia shrugged as she took a sip from her drink while wearing the airpods once again.

meanwhile,

"yah you can't just suddenly yell like that in a public place!"

allen whispered as he dragged taeyoung away to the corner.

"I-I'm sorry!"

taeyoung hurriedly bowed to the waiters around them in panic as they weirdly looked at him.

"hyung she's here! I saw her!"

taeyoung whisper-yelled to allen as he slightly jumped around in both happiness and nervousness.

"she who- ahaa"

allen chuckled realizing who it was, judging by how the younger was acting like.

"calm down, you're gonna make a fool out of yourself in front of her, let's go"

taeyoung took a deep breath as he slightly tugged on allen's sleeves and followed him to the counter again, this time clearly spotting the girl.