22· kiss of fire

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

author pov.

"hey love"

fia greeted in a sleepy voice as taeyoung picks up the call.

another habit that she picked up lately. she wakes up later than taeyoung so when she does, she always calls taeyoung and starts her day by hearing his voice.

"good morning ~ did you sleep well?"

humming, she closed her eyes again.

"why are you laughing"

fia asked as she thought she heard a slight laugh.

"not laugh, I couldn't help but smile. I mean I can never get used to your sleepy voice it's just always so cute no matter how many times I listen to it ?? oh my god"

taeyoung squealed.

"mister don't let a heart palpitation be the first thing for me in this morning"

she said as she rolled on her bed.

"too bad then cause hearing your voice every morning does the same to me so suffer with me"

"I can't with you anymore"

fia laughs.

"I can't wait to meet you later, finally our second date"

"same young-ie, but I'll call you later I need to go and get freshen up cause my breath stinks eww"

taeyoung laughed at her cuteness.

"bye love you"

fia said as she sat up and scratched her hair.

"love you more"

she smiled hard as he hung up.

after a while finally they found time to go on another date, their second date.

last time it was taeyoung who planned the date but this time, fia planned everything. it was always a dream of hers to do something productive with her boyfriend, let it be making accessories for each other or making perfume for each other or just doing something productive for each other.

cheesy and cliche but she always wanted to do that with someone she loves.

she took a deep breath and checked
herself at the mirror.

she took a deep breath and checkedherself at the mirror