35· a caged bird

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

I can't even keep track of time as I get busier and barely get time to talk to taeyoung as my schedules officially start, it was a lot more hectic than what I expected.

the only contact we do is exchange texts but just replying, not properly even having a conversation due to me being busy and taeyoung with his own schedules, also the short yet still a time difference.

but we beared it, convincing us it was just a matter of a few days and soon,

the time for me to return to Korea approaches. it's the day of my flight but suddenly manager-nim drops a bomb at me.

"I need to what?"

"the project and editing faced some problems causing a few clips to get erased. they will try their best to proceed with the clips remained but they might have to reshoot if needed. they sent their heartfelt apologies, the team thinks it would be better if you stay for a few more days and go back after it's finished so that you don't need to fly back again if something goes wrong"

hearing that, I get mixed feelings. my mind gets more shaken as I remember about something.

"but.. when do we leave then..?"

I anxiously ask.

our 100th day..

"ahh I think in four days- wait hold on I need to take this call"

he says and I was left all alone, only accompanied by my loud thoughts - I really don't know to how to feel.

four days, means, the day of our 100th day. should I be happy that I'm not completely missing out on it or?

my heart turns heavy, thinking about how to let taeyoung know about this.

I know, he's going to say it's alright, being the optimistic person he always is, but. I hate it here for ruining it like this, it's not alright.

for the past few days, whenever we texted, all he has been talking about is how he can't wait for the day and he has been planning a lot - how can I, how do I just burst that bubble?

"taeyoung.."

I call him in a low voice.

"h- you alright? did anything happen? fia??"

I slowly share everything with him.

"o-oh.. but.. heyy! it's alright it's alright, don't worry it's fine I mean we can still work this out! you'll be here by evening so we still would have a lot of time left to spend together"

he says enthusiastically, trying to cheer me up.

I sigh, trying to take that positivity in.

that's right, it's alright. we can still be together.