02· hit you with that 뚜-뚜-뚜

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"YAH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO"

I whisper-yelled at the call.

"uh- well we are stuck here at the traffic.."

hyeongjun carefully replied, trying not to make me mad.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? WHY DID YOU GUYS CALL ME THIS EARLY IF YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN AT THE DORM YET? I SHOULD'VE-"

"hey stop yelling will you?? ...I'm sorry we are sorry we didn't expect that there would be so much traffic right before the turn to our dorm road"

I could sense hyeongjun being annoyed because of the traffic but he tried his best not to raise the tone and vent that anger on me.

"I-"

I sighed and took a deep breath.

"yah I'm literally waiting in front of your dorm's front door right now how long do I have to wait I feel tired I've been already standing for an hour"

I really did feel tired. my legs were almost giving up.

"just give us.. uh 15 min-"

"ANOTHER WHOLE 15 MINUTES-"

shit, I wasn't supposed yell that out loud like that why did I yell at them?? get your mind together fia.

I know they feel sorry as well and it's not like they are doing it deliberately but I just felt so sick and tired that I couldn't help but be mad as well.

"no just 5.. more minutes okay?"

I could hear minhee's drained voice saying.

I just couldn't bring myself to reply anything so I just sighed while trying to collect myself together from further venting my anger at them.

"uh.. hey how about you wait inside? it's not safe for you, you're a female idol standing in front of a male idol group's dorm like that, even though it's not unknown to anyone that you're best friends with me and hyeongjun but you never know who decides to spread what rumour.. but most importantly you shouldn't stand for a long time like that, what if your injured legs start giving you a hard time again? so please just-"

minhee said worriedly as he probably sensed me being down.

"no no, it's fine I'm so sorry for yelling and being mad at you guys I didn't really meant to.. it's fine I'm fine just come as soon as possible.."

right now, I would do anything to sit and take rest but despite being in that state my introverted self just declined that offer.

I never really met the other cravity members, we never really had a proper conversation. I would probably fluster them and make them uncomfortable by the sudden visit.