64· meet cute?

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

by the time we return, the sun was already set as the sky was colored purple.

we meet some of the members on the lawn as they were getting ready to do barbeque.

"oh hey couple, why are you two coming back from the forest"

allen greeted as he was fixing the wood pieces for bonfire.

"we went to watch sunset at the lake beside, hyung you won't believe me it was so pretty!"

taeyoung excitedly replied.

"oh yeah? I doubt that you were focusing on the scenery though"

chuckling, allen took out his phone from the pocket.

he then proceeded to show us some photos, from when we were sitting on the bench.

"allen! when did you come"

I gasped checking the pics.

"I went to hike earlier with serim and crossed paths with you two, you two just looked so cute that I couldn't help but capture the moment"

"they are indeed.. so cute oh my god allen my boi thank you so much send me the pics asap"

I exclaimed checking the pics again and again.

"hyung these are so cute"

taeyoung pouted.

"witnessing you two today, I was reminded of a quote and had an epiphany"

"which quote?"

"maybe love is actually about the moments when you think no one is watching"

allen turned his attention to us with a smile, he patted our shoulders and walked away.

"that saying is so beautiful, isn't it?"

taeyoung fondly smiles as I nod.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

we were done with eating all the meats, mushrooms, shrimps everything. now we were sitting around the bonfire, just chilling.

"I'm so full, ruby you're gonna make me fat"

wonyoung complained as she rubbed her tummy.

"I know right?"

I join her as I do the same.

"good then, you two need to eat more, the agency needs to stop putting you two on diet"

woobin shook his head.

jungmo passed a cola can and taeyoung opened it for me.

"thank youu"

I say as I take a refreshing sip.