72· 365+365

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the environment.

I look around me with still sleepy eyes as I slightly yawn.

"no wonder why I suddenly woke up feeling weird, since when have you been staring at me?"

I chuckle looking at taeyoung who was watching me with a smile while resting his head on his knuckles.

"good morning, beautiful"

he greets me sweetly as I move closer and rest my head on his chest, hugging him, still half asleep.

"is it even morning yet? I can barely see the daylight"

I laugh and he laughs along with me.

"happy 2nd anniversary, love"

I say and I could feel his bright smile as he left a peck on my forehead.

"already 2 years huh? I can't process all the days.. time really flies.. but why is it exceptionally faster when I'm with you?"

I break into a nostalgic smile hearing him, he starts gently caressing my hair.

"but when did you come? didn't you have a late night schedule? what time is it?"

I ask quietly with my eyes close, almost falling asleep.

taeyoung hums in reply.

"it's 5:28 am, your dorm was on the way from the return of our schedule so I just told manager-nim to drop me off here"

"hey you must tired, you should've gone back to your dorm and take rest"

I worriedly say looking at him.

"well I'm resting here anyways, resting together with you is a lot better and gives me extra recharge and also it's our anniversary, I want to spend time with you as much as I can"

my eyelids became heavier, I was too sleepy to even reply. his words were slowly becoming inaudible.

"goodnight hun"

I heard him chuckle as he snuggled closer.

soon, we drifted off to dreamland in each others embrace.

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

it was already afternoon when we woke up.

getting ready and eating lunch, the clock read 5 pm as we finally finished.

"why are you even covering my eyes, where are we? and why do I have to cover my ears as well, why am I forced to listen to music loudly? you're scaring me choi fia"