23· a thrill ride

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"what's a song you two are into these days? hmmm let me see"

seol unnie replied to a comment.

me and seol unnie are currently doing a casual live in our dorm room. we were just bored so we thought why not talk to dreamies.

"that song! that song by woodz sunbaenim, from his only lovers left album"

seol unnie exclaimed as she was going through her spotify.

"which one, ah~ kiss of fire !! this song has been my jam ever since it came out. as expected from woodz sunbaenim~"

I say as I show thumbs to the camera and start bopping my head to the song.

"you're in my mind, can't, forget ya, caught in your love~"

me and seol unnie sang along.

"it was only ooooone timeee no lieeee I can't seem to shake you off my mind! you got me baby~ you got that kiss of fire~ the way you put your lips on me!! you-"

I was singing with so much passion then suddenly the lyrics hit me and those scenes from last night came to my mind.

flashback.

"can.. I.."

taeyoung trailed off quietly.

without thinking, I step forward and our lips meet-

end.

I completely froze, unable to do anything.

"ya why are you turning red what happened why are you so flustered"

seol unnie asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"o-oh-huh oh? oh nothing"

that's when I realized I was still on camera.

GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF YOU IDIOT.

"ahaha nothing I just forgot the lyrics! if you are singing so passionately then suddenly you forget the lyrics how would you react"

I laugh it off, thankfully no one asked anything.

"so that was seol unnie's recommendation! now let's see mine.. ah this one"

I say as I played my last played song.

"throughout the night by iu sunbaenim! it always feels so beautiful no matter how many times I listen to this song"

I agreed with seol unnie as we start singing again.

"right~ cravity seongmin-nim did a cover of this song! I've been into his cover as well, his voice really suits the song or iu sunbaenim songs in general"