65· pull me close

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"jang wonyoung what is this"

I blurt out looking at myself in the mirror.

"damn gworl you look so sexy daaaaaaamn"

she checks me out with a smirk on her face.

"shut up you pervert, wipe off that smirk from your face!"

I throw my t-shirt at her.

I was currently standing wearing a swimsuit literally in the middle of the night, cause wonyoung suddenly wanted to swim.

"this is.. a bit.."

I hug myself feeling shy and insecure.

it wasn't really a swimsuit, I was wearing a black crop top with high waisted white tennis shorts.

it was like a strapped tank top from front but had many little knots at the back, trust me when I say little, cause it was basically backless, those living-up-to-their-name little knots covered nothing.

"no you look good!"

wonyoung insisted.

"but I don't really.. you know.."

I don't really like showing this much skin or wear swimsuit, I always feel uncomfortable. in fact it was my first time wearing one to swim, or one in general.

I didn't even bring it, wonyoung was the one who bought it for me when she did shopping for this trip.

"it's alright, none of the boys are gonna be there anyways. they are all sleeping, it's past 12, it's just me"

she patted my shoulder.

"yeah I'm afraid and feel uncomfortable cause it's just you, I don't like that pervert look on your face"

I joke making her laugh hard.

"awww I love you too!"

wonyoung wanted to swim cause she missed it yesterday when we all had fun at the pool, so I wanted to make it up to her cause I felt guilty.

"but I can just jump into the water wearing a t-shirt and shorts like yesterday right, why swimsui-"

"you go first, I'll go and get changed~ wait for me!"

she says as she pushes me out and slams the door on my face.

"aight.."

I slowly yet quickly walk down the stairs, appreciating all the dance lessons right now for giving me the superpower to get light on my feet.

it was all quiet, meaning everyone was actually asleep.

"thank god"

I whisper as I slide the door to the pool area.