CHAPTER ELEVEN: Shopping

Adrien POV:

I woke up to a felling of someone pressing hard against my torso. I opened my eyes to see, Kiara laying on top of me sleeping with her lips parted and her arms circled around my sides. Her legs were dangling on either side of my stomach. When I looked up to check the time, it was time to wake up Liam for his work.

But the question is, how am I going to wake up from this position. It is still early for Kiara, she needs to sleep to stay healthy. I tried to remove her, she just snuggles tighter. I can't put her down alone, since she is practically choking me.

I took my phone from the desk and dialled Liam. Ring....Ring... Ugh! He didn't pick up.

"Dammit" I cursed loudly. Kiara started to stir at my voice but goes back to her earlier form.

I tried once again. This time he picked up sounding annoyed. I'm just doing him a favour to not be late, but he shows gratitude with an attitude. Wow! Ironic right.

"You are literally next to my room, Ad. So, why bothering by calling me?"

I whispered "Come to my room idiot and also it is time for you to get ready for work".

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm coming". He cut the call, I heard his footsteps and my room door opened. He raised his voice and said "What's your prob--" I cut him off quickly before he tries to wake Kiara.

I peeked towards her and sighed in relief to see her asleep. I glared at Liam for yelling. He puts in hands up in surrender.

"Help me to pick her up" I ordered. He cames towards the bed and loosened the Kiara's hold on me and lifted her up with her armpits. He placed her beside me. I got off the bed and placed the pillows to secure her and motioned Liam to get out. I followed behind him.

"Go get ready, I'll make breakfast. Let Damon sleep, don't wake him up" I warned him.

He whined. But followed my order. Jealous that his brother got to sleep, but him need to go to work.

I don't need to get to work, as I was in week off. Today we need to go for shopping to buy her necessary items. I have additional diapers for now, but it will be out of stock soon.

Suddenly I remembered that, I didn't open the test results that I brought from Paris. I was dreading and scared to see what will be in it. I don't want to lose her, she just came into our life. I started to tear up but I composed myself and walked into the kitchen.

I made some omelet with some bacon and some crispy veggies. I plated them and placed in the kitchen island. Liam came and sat in his chair and started to eat.

I reminded him "Don't forget about shopping. I need all the help, I can't carry everything with a baby and a big baby".

He laughed "You are calling Damon as big baby".

I just shrugged my shoulders, he acts just like one. Liam finished his plate and rinsed it in the sink. He took his car keys and made his way to the door. Before leaving he said "Don't worry, Ad. I won't leave you to suffer alone."

"Bye Liam." I said just when he went to close the door. He has grown up. I sighed now I need to deal with two baby. I can't leave Kiara alone in the room, if she wakes up and one of them were not there means, she may go into panic mode.

So, I went upstairs and picked kiara. I brought her downstairs and placed her on the couch and I decided to watch some movie in Netflix.

I switched to '2012' and pressed play. I plopped myself in the couch beside Kiara and started ro watch the movie.

After 2hr 40 min, the movie ended and I decide to wake Damon. I checked Kiara once and went to Damon's room.

"Damon wake up!! Breakfast is ready" He started to stir and opened his eyes.