Announcement

Hey readers,

This is not a chapter update. But I created this slide to announce my new book "Wolfie (Turners and Jules)".

Please check it out.

It is placed in the werewolf category. I have published the main characters of the story.

Snippet of my new book.....

Mike Turner is the Alpha of the Crescent moon pack. He is kind hearted and cares about the people he loves. His first priority is always his pack. It is one of the largest pack than others. He hasn't found his mate yet.

Leo Turner is the Beta of the Crescent moon pack. He is also the younger brother of Mike. He is proud of his brother who made this pack strong.

Avery Jules is the daughter of David Jules who is the Alpha of Black storm pack. She was having a happy life till her mother's death. Once she adored her father, now she fears him, for what he has done. After the death of her mother she was placed in the dungeon.

Andrew Jules is the soon to be Alpha of Black storm pack. He hates his father for what he has become. He is arranging allies to take down his father. He can do it by himself but his father also has more allies. He needs to thread his moves to keep his sister safe. So, he travels to Crescent moon pack for help. He was not expecting that when he visits that pack.

What will be the journey of this four. This story contains jealousy, love, anger, protectiveness, and betrayal.

 This story contains jealousy, love, anger, protectiveness, and betrayal

____________________________________

Enjoy the journey guys...

Wait for more updates...

See you soon

💜💜