chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen

Start from the beginning

     Arohi looked at his face, she noticed a teasing smile, she understood the meaning of his words, a blush crept on her face.

Ranvijay didn't waste time and kissed her cheek which turned pink now.

     "  Well get ready we have to explore some places today as we are leaving tonight, so we have just one day to roam in here .. but I promise next time I will plan a vacation here that too with no work okay "

 Arohi just nodded at him as his blunt words were still ringing in her mind. 

      That day ronn and arohi visited some tourist spots of new york as all can not be covered in one day but arohi did not complain as she wanted to reach Mumbai too .soon the night arrived when arohi got settled in the bedroom of the jet. As soon as she lay on the bed she murmured to herself 

   " I can't wait to eat you misal pav, how much I craved for you "

   Ronn who was doing some work on his laptop snickered  listening to her blabbering 

" Sorry jaan, but we are going to Dubai not Mumbai "

   "Dubai! But why? I mean don't you like to stay at home or what?  and now what will I do in Dubai? I know you will lock me right."

       Arohi lashed out at him, ronn left the work and went near her, 

" No jaan, why will I do that? I have to attend some important meetings in Dubai meanwhile  you can visit different tourist spots And shop for whatever you want "

" You said this before leaving for new york too Anyway good night "

" Good night jaan "

The next day they reached Ronn's bungalow, Arohi was not surprised this time she understood now that ranvijay sahay is a Richie rich man who owns many properties around the world.

On the breakfast table, all famous Maharashtrian dishes were placed and arohi jumped in joy looking at the misal pav. Ronn just smiled, noticing her acts; he was relieved that Arohi had started behaving normally around him. But still, there is a long way to go.

      After finishing with breakfast Ronn passed some cards to her, ' we are going to attend a party today, if you need something for tonight's party I mean a dress or jewellery just go shopping. Shruti is here to help you okay "

 Arohi nodded but she was too lazy to go shopping so she just decided to rest and she already had enough clothes to attend the party.

     It was late evening when arohi got ready in a pair of shimmer top and jeans. Shruti forced her for some makeup she agreed after a lot of tantrums. 

Ranvijay returned before party time and they both got started for the party. Arohi was expecting some hotel as a venue but to her surprise, it was a big bungalow where the party is arranged on the lawn of the bungalow.

When they reached the party there were around 50 people present at the party all looking like they belonged to the elite class of Dubai.

  Soon a man dressed in a suit reached near them and greeted Ranvijay

  Rajiv handed a bouquet and a hamper to ronn 

"  Congrats on your new house " Ronn passed him the gifts 

"Thank you sir it's a pleasure and honour to have you here "

" Well meet my wife Arohi ranvijay sahay  and arohi he is one of  the business partners in my oil companies here mr umer khan"